Chapter 3: The Trials

Master Luna then speaks up, "Elidani?" she comes up and hugs me. I respond, surprised she used my real name, and she showed emotion for me, even though I was like a daughter to her, as she had raised me from the day I was sent to the Jedi temple.

"Yes, master Luna?" I say

"How are you feeling, my dear," she says stroking my cheek.

"My shoulder hurts, but everything else feels fine." She then reached out and touches my shoulder, as she did when I had injured myself in the past and healed it with the force. I give her a hug and say, "Thank you, master."

She smiles, "Elidani, of course. You're like a daughter to me. "

"I know" I respond quietly and mess with a button on my belt. 

"Elidani, I have something for you, it's not much, but I believe you will like it very much." She says and pulls out a small Jedi pendant out from under her shirt. She then takes it off from around her neck and fastens it around mine. I smile at it stunned at the workmanship put into the pendant.

"It's...It's beautiful! Thank you, master." I say and smile, holding the pendant in my hand before tucking it under my shirt as she had. 

Master Luna smiles then composes herself and says, "You are now eligible to become a padawan, and you must go before the council for your assessment. I will not be present at the decision, as I raised you and would have a biased opinion."

"But, I haven't had time to practice!" I say, worry filling my voice. 

"Just use your training, the council feels you are ready. Be in the counsel room in one hour." She says and gives an encouraging smile while unwrapping the bandage from around my shoulder. All that remained from the wound was a pretty deep scar, which was expected. 

"Yes, master," I say quietly before standing up and walking out of the infirmary to train before my test.

I walk into the practice room to see Dylsavi practicing with a training droid. He sees me and shuts the droid down. He walks over and placed his hands on my shoulders and smiles a little and I can see he is hiding a blush. 

"Good luck on your test. Do you need any help training?" He says and smiles a little. 

"Sure. I need all the help I can get!" I say nervously, fidgeting with my hair that was pulled into a side braid.

He grabs a training lightsaber and I grab one as well, and prep for his attack. 

I train with Dylsavi for the next hour and walk with him to the Council room door. He looks at me intently and says, "You're going to do well, and good luck. I'll see you later." Then he gave me a hug, smiles and leaves me to enter the council room. I enter the l room, worried, yet calm at the same moment. I step in and stood against the wall, according to tradition, until I was acknowledged. Master Windu, second to head of the counsel stands, and acknowledges me and said, "Welcome Elidani, come forward." I then take multiple tests and seem to pass them all.

"Thank you, you may leave." Master Windu says. I walk out of the brightly lit room into the hallway, but this is strange, the hallway is different, it fells dark and cold. I feel danger in front me. Then Darth Laris steps around the corner. He has a cold air surrounding him, as he is a dark side user. I see his lightsaber activate, it is red, the sign of the sith. I hide behind a corner, trying to avoid him, thinking this was all a bad dream.

"I know you are there Shovin, come out from hiding. Face me." he hisses and a chill of fear runs down my spine. I take a deep breath, calming myself down. 

I step slowly around the corner but keep my hands on my lightsabers. He then charges at me, lightsaber in hand. I activate mine just in time. I hear a clash as the lightsabers collide, my yellow twin blades against his single red one. The fight raged on until I finally find his weak point and disarm him, his lightsaber crashing to the ground. I then walk up to him lightsaber activated and say "You are under arrest. I am taking you to trial for your crimes against the Jedi Order." 

He then cackles and says, "You are one whose mistaken." Then he uses the force to grab my lightsabers, as my grip is not strong enough, he holds them in his hands and activated them pointing them at me then he says intimidatingly, "Now join me or die!" 

//Elidani is trapped between choosing her life or joining the Darkside. She is defenseless and she will die if she tries anything. what will happen? will Elidani die?

Send any book covers to princessemmy1217wattpad@gmail.com Thank you guys so much for reading my book!

~Emmy