prologue

Amara and her twin brother Alec pulled up in the car park of the school

Amara and her twin brother Alec pulled up in the car park of the school. Their mother had warned them to stay on their best behaviour, whereas their father told them to have fun. Alec had begged his sister to not attract attention to them but he knew her better than that. They were complete opposites, Alec hated school but Amara enjoyed school.

"Please don't cause trouble. It's already bad enough that we have to start in the middle of the year, I'd rather not have everyone in our business. We're suppose to stay low," Alec lectured his sister once again. He didn't hate the attention but she attracted a lot of it and nothing could change that.

Amara sighed, getting out the car, "I know, we've been over this numerous times. I get it, bro. Just stop repeating yourself, it's just getting annoying now." As much as she loved her brother, she hated that he acted like her parent sometimes. She wasn't a child, yet he treated her like one.

As she got out of the car, Amara could feel someone watching her. When she turned around, she was faced with a rather handsome stranger. The moment their eyes meet, they both froze. Amara couldn't stray her gaze from his honey-golden eyes and to Edward, she was a goddess. After having spent the week in Alaska to get used to Bella's scent, after thinking she was his mate, he couldn't believe the goddess in front of him was his true mate. He couldn't believe that the dark haired beauty was fated to be his. Bella was nothing compared to her.

"Sis, are you even listening to me?" Alec questioned, bringing her back to reality.

Amara grinned, "Nope." Edward couldn't help the smile on his face when he heard his mate talk. He had planned on getting to know Bella better but now all he could think about was the dark haired goddess and he didn't even know her name yet.

Alec scoffed, "Of course you aren't. Let's go find the office."

"You love me really," Amara smirked.

"You little Amara are going to be death of me."

"And don't you forget," she smiled before skipping ahead with Alec shaking his head at his sisters childishness. As crazy as she was, he wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. They were bipolar opposites but they evened each other out and life was always interesting with Amara around.

Edward stared in the direction the twins went. "Amara," he whispered. He couldn't wait to make the beauty his and nothing his siblings say will discourage him in any way. She was his, just as he was hers and soon he would make his move.