Maul and Ezra Part 2

I can't wait for that episode. After a failed supply run, they have the rebel leader in there ship. Isn't that cool. Let's do this thing and also what about this idea:

Marina's past has been a mystery to the rebels. The only thing they know was it was rough. When they go to her mother's home planet, they meet her friends and understand more about her. But will she let them?

Tell me what you think. Enjoy this thing.

Maul's POV:

The apprentice arms were chained above his head behind him. He was in his knees and his head fell. He should wake up soon enough. Getting the child was easier then expected.

Flashback

I land my ship where I did last time and head towards the base. The rebels try to stop me but I just stun them or make them pass out. I took a few of them to persuade Ezra if he proves to be a challenge.

Then the Ghost stood there in all its glory. I sensed my apprentice there meditating. He sensed me right when I landed but took no chance to fight me. Perfect this would be easy.

I get on and sense no one else. They leave him alone with no real protection. I open the door and I child didn't expect me to stun him. I take him with me to my ship then going to Wyeren, the base of the Sith.

Reality

The home was setup and the cell is only temporary until the child gives in. I had multiple tools or torture devices, but I didn't want to hurt him. I need him in good condition.

Then images of my training come to me and I grab the knife. This is the only way to get the child to use the dark side The child finally lifts his head and faces me. He then glares.

I kneel next to him grabbing his chin. Lifting his to face me. I look at him and see the twin scars. His eyes are blue like most Jedi but in all the light lies the darkness, I know and want.

"Hello, Ezra, it has been some time." He continues to glare. But the slightest fear glints in his eyes. Does he know what I am going to do?

"The last time I offered you a chance to join me, you rejected. I believe you will do the same this time so I will just skip to the worst part: pain," I say and I bring the knife to his hand.

I do a slash on his palm and then repeat it on the other. Blood dripped from the wound down his arm.

"Call me master and this will end," I say and he just closes his eyes and withstands the pain. I then do a slash on both wrist then continue down his arms. Blood continued dripping and then it went on his face. Then to his body. He is more resistant than I thought.

After I was done, I grabbed a shocker   and put it to his neck. I gave him long powerful shocks until his throats had permanent marks. Then I brought to his chest and did the same thing.

I grab the knife again and put the knife on his chest and do a X over it. Blood continues dripping. If I keep doing this then he will fall unconscious soon.

After 3 hours of this, I grab the knife again and stand over him. Fear and exhaustion were all I saw but with defiance as well. He won't do anything until it's his last option.

"My apprentice. Join me and this will all end," I say and he looks at me and I just have worry and sympathy in my eyes.

"I'm not your apprentice," Ezra says. His voice is weak and I know my apprentice won't last long. I need results now.

"So be it, Ezra," I say and bring the knife to his right cheek and cut. Once the cuts on the right are the same on the left, I cut his forehead and look at my work.

Blood covered the child and his clothing was tattered. He still had fear but it was covered with exhaustion. If he won't break from this then nobility must work.

"Bring in the other prisoner. Ezra, when I was at your base I took some other Rebels with me. They all were trying to protect you but now they hope you will return the favor," I say and a small ranked rebel comes in and I push him to his knees. I put the knife to his neck and put little pressure.

"Call me master and he lives," I say and the rebel was shaking. He was scared. Good this must persuade worry was in his eyes. He drops his head in defeat.

"Please stop, master," he says and it is barely a whisper. I release the man and my droids take him. I get up and watch the apprentice's eye roll back. His body slumps and the blood continues to drip.

I undo the chains and catch his body. I take him to his room that is across the hall from mine. It was just like mine.

The room was simple with a bed and a desk and chair. Another door was on the other side of the room and it had the normal necessities.

I put him on the bed and handcuff his arms to the headboard. I put a blanket over him and I leave.

I enter mine and go sit down at the desk. I grab my comm and contact an old friend, who knows how to break anyone.

Cliffhanger. Again. Poor Ezra. Tomorrow I will be fangirling and stuff. I think Ezra will be more mature from the last episode. He has to now because well there is no more Sabine. Why?!?!?!? I will post my reaction then once recon comes out my thoughts for the next episode. May the force be with you, always. Long live SWRebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!