Sacrifice Part 4

Hey Rebels! I know this is a long one shot but isn't it getting good. Okay please vote, comment, and read my other fanfics. Okay I posted a summary of another one-shot please tell me what you think. I am almost done with the Power of the Force so the last final chapter(s) should come out soon. Hope you like this.

Ezra's POV:

I felt a something push me. I didn't wake up. It is probably Kanan telling me to wake up or Zeb. Wait, the slaver ship, I'm someone property.

This time I felt a foot kick me and I woke up instantly. I was facing Rico and Getty. I was on my side and my hands were handcuffed behind me still.

I notice that no one else had a collar. Or handcuffs. Lucky. I need to get this collar off if I have any chance to escape.

"Wake up, Taylor. 'Cause your the youngest, you do most of the work. You still have strong bones and back. So you will do the dishes from last night and if you finish in time for breakfast. You get some. You've got 2 hours," Rico says as he grabs me and takes me to a huge sink with a lot of dishes. At least most of them don't have food still on them.

"Got it," I reply. They take off the handcuffs and I feel the force. Once I don't see them, I try lifting a plate. It goes up and I set it down. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.

Time Skip

I was done in only a hour. On the Ghost we have to do chores a lot worse than this. And sometimes I can't use the force for "discipline reasons". Hogwash if you ask me.

Afterwards, I meditated. I just waited for them to show up. By the end of the hour, Rico came and was surprised that I was done. He was more surprised of me meditating.

"Your done," I nod and open up my eyes and get up from my position, "Okay then. You get to eat. . . today."

"Thank you," I thank and go to sit down at the huge dining table. Why did I say thanks? Well I need to show him I'm not some sneaky slave that plans to kill them all in their sleep. I don't plan to do that, I swear.

As I sit down an alarm sounds that almost breaks my eardrums. Everyone is launching into a seat and are going to Getty that had a clipboard. What?

"Those are today's assignments. Some will clean, guard, or serve just depends on what is left or what you choose. For you, on the other hand, don't get a choice. Her Majesty has already chosen for you," Rico whispers into my ear. I didn't notice he was behind me. He left and went to Getty and helps him through the assignments. What did she choose for me? Hopefully something I can do.

After all the assignments are done, they finally pass out food. I gotta say it's pretty good compared to some things I ate. It was eggs, toast, and water.

All the men dig in and I join them. I was finish in 10 minutes with the rest. I put my dish in the sink and walk off until I'm shoved into a wall again.

Just like the night, they chain me to the wall and put the handcuffs back on. Come on! Once the males were done eating they punch me then once all the punching was done, they whip me. Lets just get this over with as I take the first punch to the face.

Time Skip

After all of the whipping, Rico takes off my handcuffs and takes me to a room and hands me a new set of cloths. Gray and colorless just like the rest of them.

"Change and them we'll go see master," Rico says as he leaves the room. Once the door shuts I change. I notice my own clothes are covered in a lot of blood. My chest is covered in many marks. Some small and some big. There are purple, blue bruises all over my chest. This is only from two meals. I can't expect what a month or a year will look like.