Through Imperial Eyes Reaction

Just watched the episode and oh my gosh. It was awesome. Ezra and Kallus. Ezra will never a trust an imperial and he can't after this.

Kallus is screwed big time. I can't wait till he goes to Ezra's tower. When will that happen? I love their bickering and how they are like good point and yeah your right. The nod at the end was an understanding but at the same time Ezra will have to doubt Kallus because THRAWN KNOWS!!!!!

I love how he says Ezra Bridger. It's good with the ascent. Also, Ezra is so good at the mind trick now. He needs to be knighted in Twin Suns or Zero Hour. I have a new theory for the last episode.

Instead of the Rebels getting Ezra the empire does and then Vader comes. So then next season we have Vader and a huge rescue in mind. Don't know but Sabezra must happen. That is the only thing that must happen. Or we go all Kylo Ren on everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thrawn was such a badass this episode and he doesn't suspect a thing about the base. I think. He is so hard to read. Also, Kallus Fulcrum you should have gone with Ezra. You stupid imperials. Inner fangirl crying for Kallus.

Also, Rex and Kanan. Yeah are so funny. Gramps and I lose some weight. Hahaha. Dying at those parts. And  ironicalness is Ezra was captured again by Kallus but he was saved by him. Also, I love when he is like, get down from there. It worked before.

Love it. Really good and Ezra has matured I believe because he now sort of trusts Kallus. Also, Thrawn knows about Ezra and his relation to Lothal. The lothcat. I didn't see it till the end. How Thrawn made the connection, is genius.

I might hate imperials but give him props there for making the connection and seeing it as Sabine's companion Ezra Bridger. Also, I think Thrawn likes Sabine because well art. He respects her and Hera the most. Then once he meets Ezra and Kanan then he will be challenge with there force powers. Then Chopper be like, does this guy hate us and respects us. What is his game?

I am with him. So here are some of the best clips I thought from the episode.

Super good and can't wait for Rebels recon and Secret Cargo next week. Super intense. Fangirling to death. I wish Sabine was there. Or Zeb but that would be weirder. Ezra acts like a good imperial agent somewhat. Except the scars. Cover them up with something and dye the hair something that's not blue or anything out of place.

Will post a new Maul and Ezra part soon. It's getting good. Now what's next:

 Now what's next:

Ezra do something cool with the force and lead the mission and become more mature

Ezra do something cool with the force and lead the mission and become more mature. I think Ezra will be the most mature for the last episode because he will risk his life in space while the others stay on the ship. He be like, I have to go this is my idea and I don't want to put you at risk. Trust me, I will make sure you guys get to the new base.

We have to wait a whole flipping month. Kill me now. Let's get some clips this week. More then one and a few pics. I want two Dave listen. I WANT TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I hope Disney XD gives us something after the episode this time. Please. Force answer my prayers. May the force be with you, always. Long live SWRebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!