BOOKS

So I thought why don't I tell you something that we all have in common. Books. I love reading and I have read a lot of them.

My favorite author:

Rick
! I have read all of his books an I have preordered his next ones. Percy Jackson and Annebeth people. Match made in heaven. Leo. I love Leo. Magnus Chase omg love him too. I don't make fanfics on this because the books are perfect already. I don't want to change anything.

Favorite Books:

The 5th Wave trilogy
All Sarah J. Maas books (Court of Thorns and Roses, etc)
The Lunar Chronicles/ Heartless
Passengers and its sequel
ASHOKA NOVEL
Hunger Games
Shadow Hunters (Technically haven't read yet but my friends spoil everything. I have the first book and I plan to read it)
Harry Potter (who doesn't like Harry Potter. They are the best. Read every single one of them)

Least favorite:

Anything with pictures. Sorry I don't read comics. I do read the comic strips but I can't read a whole comic book. I hate non fiction. It's the worse. It's literally torture to look at them. I also hate the Divergent trilogy. Reason: got spoiled mid way through the second book and couldn't finish. Also, wtf that is the worse ending of all time. I also hate Little Prairie series. Sorry but boring as hell. Just like Narnia it's boring and takes a lot for me to read it.

Now Movies:

There are very few movies that a from books I like. My least favorite till the day I die is the Percy flipping Jackson movies. Wtf were those directors thinking. I wish I was a critic so I could flipping kill those people because they can't make a flipping movie even if they tried. I bet you the directors didn't read the books even. Just hate those.

SWREBELS:

I don't watch kid tv anymore but I will always watch this. I love Star Wars and I can't wait for the new episode and movie.

I actually wasn't into Star Wars till I saw Rebels. After that when episode 7 was coming out and I was able to go, I watched all the movies on my phone or iPad. Then I went into Clone Wars. I only got to season 4. I will watch it. I swear this summer.

So when watching rebels I never knew about the Jedi or the force so just imagine a face of pure excitement and questions when seeing Kanan activate his lightsaber. I rewatch season 1 and I see the change in Ezra. He trust people and he thinks of others. And he is a leader now.

Other things I do:

I do basketball and I am great at it. I have been doing it for 3 years now. I play the point guard position and I am a starter for my team. I also am great at school. Favorite subject being math. I hate my teacher but love the subject. Also, love English and history and science. My friends don't watch the show and I can't get them to do it. One of them still insists that Star Wars is stars going to war. I am doomed. But we love books so it's all cool.

Hope you like this. Just some random stuff. Will post a new part for Jedi Business and have a Sabezra one-shot coming. May the force be with you, always. Long live SWRebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!