Chapter 7 - Paint

"What do I do now?" I ask, looking at him. He sighs, shrugging. "Can I read it? Their story I mean," I ask, looking at the pages again. He nods and I crawl over, picking them from the air. My eyes begin skimming over the page. Everything is different. They still turn human and everything, but they all act different. Sans is always sad, Undyne is always blind to how Alphys likes her, Asgore and Toriel are a couple. The only thing that hasn't changed is the fact that Pap and Mettaton are a couple. I guess that's true in most worlds. Looking at Ink, I give him a hard stare. "Is this supposed to be better?" I ask. He sighs and looks away.

"What do you want me to do?!" he exclaims.

"I don't know. I'm sorry," I murmur, covering my face with my hands.

"Oh no, no no no! Don't you dare cry! I can't handle girls crying!" he exclaims. A tear slides down my cheek and he throws his arms up. "And you're crying! Geez, I can't seem to get through to anyone," he says, pinching the bridge of his nose. Wiping at my tears, I sigh.

"I'm sorry," I murmur.

"And stop apologizing! You didn't ask for this, did you?! No, so stop crying, and feeling bad, o-"

"Is everything thing ok? The good emotions in this room are going down," someone says, flying over here. I look up to see another skeleton. He had big eyes in the shape of stars and wore almost all blue. Our eyes meet and he glides over to me, wrapping an arm around me. "Oh my! You must be FT!Frisk! What are you doing here," he says, looking at me.

"She's not that worlds Frisk anymore. She was causing disruptions in the story. Anyways, what are you doing here, Dream?" Ink asks, looking at the nice boy. Dream crosses his arms and sighs, looking back at me.

"Was it Error?" he asks.

"No. I mean, kind of. More so just me," I say, looking down. He glares at Ink for a sec before turning back to me. He places his hands on my cheeks, looking me in the eyes. For some reason, I feel suddenly calmer. Like everything will be ok.

"There is no reason to blame yourself. It isn't your fault, ok?" he says. Slowly, I nod, my tears suddenly stopping. It isn't my fault, right. "Anyways, I'm Dream," he says, holding out his hand. Taking it, I wipe the rest of my tears away with my sleeve. I uncurl and look at Ink, sighing.

"So, there is nothing to do now?" I ask, looking at him.

"Well, you clearly are different for a reason. And we need to try and figure that out. But, other than that, I got nothing," he says, shrugging and turning to one of the pages. Turning back to Dream, I look at him.

"What should we do now?" I ask.

"Well, um, normally I go check on the worlds that aren't doing so well," he says, smiling. Nodding, Ink shakes his head, putting his finger out. Dream looks back at him, their eyes meeting. Dream sighs. "What now, Ink?" Dream says, crossing his arms.

"She can't go into any world without my permission. And since we haven't figured out what is wrong with her, she isn't going anywhere," Ink says. Dream groans and I sigh, shaking my head. Ink rests his hands on his hips, locking in his opinion.

"It's fine. Really," I say, turning to Dream. He nods and flies off somewhere, leaving Ink and I. Turning back, I cross my arms. "Anyways, how are world created?" I ask, gliding over to some of the paper. Ink glances at me, and then back to the page he is looking at.

"I create them," he says.

"Wait, so you're like God?" I ask.

"What?" he says.

"Well, when I lived in the human world, lots of people worshiped this guy named God. They said he created us in his own image or something like that," I say. Ink taps his chin, only to shake his head.