27. Joker Card

Dick and Grayson were in the bat cave analyzing the gun, as Dick ran the blue light over the gun the two boys looked at the screen.

"Yeap." Dick sighed, he slid some gloves on and grabbed the gun. "There's fingerprints on there, we just need to scan them, and then guarantee you Damia face will pop up."

Jason glared at Dick...hard. "Shut the fuck up and just do whatever it takes to clear her name."

Before Dick could scan the gun, the screen went black. "What the hell?"

When the screen turned back on it was Kori and Roy tied up.

Jason eyes widened. "Shit." He swore. "You stay here." He grabbed his helmet and looked at it. "I'm going to finish this son of a bitch once and for all."

________________________________

"Let us go Joker!" Roy yelled.

Joker laughed his famous laugh that was known all over Gotham. "The more you struggle, the tighter the ropes get, goodbye kiddies." He grinned and walked into a secret room.

A girl with blonde hair was sitting in a corner. "Listen, I need you to do me a favor." He creepily said. "Find Damia...and bring her to me...dead or alive."

"No." She said in a firm voice.

"What?" The Joker cocked his head to the side. "Did you say."

"I said no!!!" She yelled, before she zipped out she punched him in the face.

__________________________________

Damia sat in the room with Cataline, she banged her head against the wall.

"Mia, stop that or you'll do some damage to your brain." Cataline said making Damia stop.

"This is so fucked up, the people I care about could be in trouble, and there's nothing I can do."

"Actually there is." A mysterious voice said.

Both girls turned around to see a blonde haired girl. "Who are you and how did you get here!?"

"Okay first...I'm a speedster/telaporter, and second I'm here to tell you about your friends."

Who can guess who the blonde chick is?
Hint: she's in one of my books