Dan Howell image for Emily

Dan Howell image for Emily (I love your name, I have a friend named Emily)

“Come on.” I muttered. The traffic was a hell here in London. I was always stuck.

Always.

“Come on, I just have to run some errands!” I shouted. Of course, it didn’t work. I knew it wasn’t going to work. I knew everyone had to do something. Whether it was just going home to their families or like me, running some errands.

Finally, after what seemed hours, I parked my car and I was inside the supermarket. I picked up some things for a salad before I went over to the coolers for some meat. I cringed my nose. I didn’t really like meat. It was my roommate who wanted me to make her chicken tortillas.

The reason she asked me, was because I was Mexican and my dad had a Mexican restaurant where I also worked. I chose the biologic chicken, the price may be a bit higher, but these chickens had a better life than a barn chicken.

I was about to grab some corn when I bumped into someone. I looked up and my jaw dropped.

“Dan?”

Dan looked at me. “O no!” He exclaimed.

I threw my arms around him. “Why didn’t you tell me you were back!” I shouted. Dan blushed. “I wanted to surprise you with a dinner.” He muttered. I was stunned.

You just came back from Playlist Life and you want to make me some dinner? It should be the other way around!” I exclaimed.

Dan laughed and kissed me, taking me by surprise.

When we broke away, we were both gasping for air.

“I’ve missed you so much, Emily.” Dan muttered against my lips. “I’ve missed you too, next time I’m asking my dad for some vacation days to come with you.” I whispered.

Dan kissed me again. “You have to come next time.” Dan says.

“I’ll. I’m never going to leave you unless you want me to.” I mumbled.

“I’m never letting you go.”

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hey Em (sorry, habit of  calling my friend Emily, Em) I hope you liked it..

you can still request!

You name:

name youtuber:

what should happen: