11. How He Makes You Smile When You Are Upset

How he makes you smile when you're sad
The non British youtubers

Caspar-
He would be his silly self, hoping you would laugh and then he would compliment your smile, along with everything else.

Tyler-
Whether it was the breakup with another boyfriend or your dog died, Tyler would be there with ice cream and a lot of chick flicks, knowing that you love them.

Troye-
He'd surprise you, with tickets for a concert you would be dying to go to, with a coupon for a class of yoga or just simply with himself, that would always make you smile.

Luke-
Knowing you would probably be upset after being mobbed by his fans, he would be super sweet, so you would be giggly and smiling.

Jai-
It could be a bad grade, hate on Twitter or a teacher that snapped at you, whatever it was, you would be teary. Jai would pick you up and place you in his lap, cuddling up with you until you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

Beau-
Knowing that the fans didn't like you, that they thought you were fat and ugly, it upset you so much. Beau would tell you every time how beautiful you are and how perfect you are with him and he managed to make you smile every time.

Daniel-
You just had an argument with him and you had rushed out, hiding in your not so secret hideout in the garden. He took some time to calm down and went to find you, telling you how sorry he was and how much he loved you. It made you smile and you pecked his lips, telling him you loved him as well.

James-
Your mother would have called, telling you something bad and you were upset, you threw things against the wall and then would sob on he couch. James would wrap his arms around you and would kiss you all over your face, the smile wouldn't leave your face after that.

----------------------------------------------------

Please vote! They're written by me!

08/12/14