06. You don't understand

British YouTubers, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan and Caspar Lee

Jack Harries

"Wait, how is that even possible?" You ask in awe. "Y/N, it's just a video." Jack says smiling. "Look at that girl though." You say stubbornly. "She's a gymnast. She's supposed to do that." Jack says for the third time. "I was a gymnast and I couldn't do that." You say pouting. "You're adorable." Jacks says and leans in to kiss your cheek.

Finn Harries

"This is too hard!" You exclaim. "What is it, baby?" Your boyfriend Finn from seven months asks. "This, this book is lying! I did the sum three times and my answer is still wrong!" You cry out. "Aww, do you want me to help?" You nod. Finn laughs and sits down next to you. He explains everything slowly and in the end you understand it. "Thank you Finny." You say with a baby voice. "Any time, love." Finn says and he kisses your temple.

Alfie Deyes

"Wait, what is this song about?" You ask your boyfriend Alfie. Alfie laughs. "It's about a girl." He says. You glare at him. "No kidding, smarty pants." You say sarcastically. "You know what 1D says about this song? It's about princess Dianna. She was depressed. 1D says that their fans are all princesses. The song is dedicated to all the fans that are depressed." Alfie explains. Your mouth drops a little. "That's so sweet." You say after a while. Alfie nods and kisses your lips.

Marcus Butler

"What are you doing babe?" Marcus asks when he sees you laying on the floor. "I don't understand what I do wrong." You say, ignoring your boyfriend. You stand up and watch the video again. You sigh and do exactly what the people in the video do. Suddenly you make a weird move and your back is in a weird position. You yelp because it really hurts. Marcus rushes over. "Babe, stop doing whatever you're doing. You're hurting yourself." You sigh in defeat and rub your back. Maybe Marcus was right.

Joe Sugg

"I don't understand, I thought he loved me." You cry in the shoulder of your best friend, Joe. "Ssh, Y/N, he doesn't deserve you. You're way better than him." Joe says. "He was doing it on our couch, no. on my couch. I bought it before I moved in with him." You say while tears roll down your cheek. "It's his fault. He cheated on you." Joe says. He hates to see you like this, it breaks his heart. He's just glad you came to him. Joe pressed a kiss on your hair, hoping your heart wasn't too broken.

Dan Howell

"But that's not fair!" You shout. You friend Dan just laughs. "I told you Y/N, I told you I would win." You huff. "I don't understand. Why do you have more views than me? My video is clearly way better." You say. "But since I won. Do you remember our bet?" Dan asks smirking. "Yes, I have to give you anything you want." You say. "Well, I'm here to claim my price." Dan says, you frown. "Fine, what do you want?" Dan looks at you. "Well?" "Kiss me."

Phil Lester

"O my god! This is unbelievable. I don't understand!" You exclaim. "Hey!" Phil protests. "I know you are my brother and all, but who would want to go on a date with you!" You shout. "Knock it off Y/N. Just be happy for me." Phil says frowning. "I am happy for you, I just can't believe you asked a girl out on a date." And that remark earned you a slap on the back of your head.

Bertie Gilbert

"I don't understand." You breathed. You're too shocked to actually talk. "I-You..." You stutter. "Baby, I'm really sorry." Bertie says. "No, you aren't. otherwise you wouldn't have kissed her." You mumble. After having a strong relationship of three years, Bertie had made the first mistake. He kissed someone right in front of you. "Yes, I am sorry!" Bertie shouts frustrated. "You kissed her." You whisper. "Let me explain." Bertie begs. "I-I can't do this right now. I'm going home." You say. You're about to walk through the door, but Bertie grabs your wrist and turns you into his arms. "Please, let me explain baby. I love you too much to let go of you."

PJ Liguori

"Wait, that's not right. I don't understand." You mumble. "She killed herself because she thought he was dead. She couldn't bear the thought of him gone." PJ explains to you. "But, why would she do that? There are so many more people that care about her." You mumbled back. PJ laughs. "If you were gone, I would do the same." PJ mumbles. You look at him, shocked. "Never kill yourself because I'm gone. Think about your family and friends!" "God, I love you."

Tyler Oakley

"Can you explain it again? I don't understand." You say frowning. Tyler, your best friend, laughs and tries to explain again. "You want me to guess what the object is you're going to give me?" You exclaim. Tyler can't stop laughing, but nods. "Knowing you, it's going to be disgusting items. Be lucky I love you, best friend." You say groaning. "Y/N! I love you too. Now, let's start this challenge."

Troye Sivan

"You say you can't? I don't understand. When we practiced it at home, everything went perfect." You say while you're frowning. Your cousin, Troye, just stares at you. "I tried, I really did. Maybe we should record it together." You slap the back of Troye's head. "You are a horrible cousin. Now, let's record this damn song." You say in defeat.

Caspar Lee

"So, you eat peanut butter with lettuce on a sandwich?" You ask Ashton Irwin, the drummer of 5 Seconds Of Summer. He nods. You turn to your boyfriend Caspar. "Is this normal?" Caspar and Ashton burst out in laughter. "Why are you two so weird!" "Why can't you just take a bite from the sandwich?" Caspar shoots back. "Fine." You say and take a bite from the really weird sandwich. "Nope, it's still disgusting." You say as you push the sandwich in Caspar's mouth. He laughs and pecks your lips.

AN: Caspar has a girlfriend! It's so sweet, you can see it in his new video: SHE SAVED ME. It's amazing! I love her already, they're one of my (many) OTPs

don't forget to vote and comment/request.

If you're reaaaaaaally nice, you could always follow me :3

08-01-14