The Maniac, The Saved, and The Condemned

(Scar's POV)

Darkness.

That's all I could see. It was so dark that I couldn't see my hand in front of my eyes.

Did I die?

"Seriously Scar? You should have tried to save her. She's the one. Your mate. Sometimes I don't know what you are doing with your life," An unknown voice spoke. A small glimmer of light shone in my eyes.

"Who's there?" I cautiously asked. A low chuckle echoed through the endless darkness.

"I'm surprized you don't recognize my voice." A man emerged from the small light. He lit up the darkness leaving me in the shadows. The man was hard to identify. I looked down at myself, my whole body had become dull. Rid of colour. My skin was a pale shade of grey along with my clothes. My hair still appeared to be black.

The man began to come into focus. His glowing white aura blinded me for a bit until my eyes adjusted. He wore long flowing garments with gems and jewels emphasising it all. His long beard was familiar, along with his eyes. But the familiarity was slightly different about him. His eyes held regret and sorrow.

After pondering on it for a while, I came to a conclusion. "Ulrik?" I questioned. Smiling, The man opened his arms as if to be embraced.

" You finally remember me," Ulrik said.

"What do you want Ulrik?!" I asks with force to show my hatred.

"Please Scar, don't call me that," He spoke softly. "I wish you called me-."

My nostrils flared. "I will never call you that again! You banished and disowned me!" Ulrik paused. Light bounced off his teary eyes.

"I'm sorry," Ulrik said.

"How can I believe you?!" I screamed. "You hurt me!"

"I know," Ulrik said. "But I am your father."

"Not anymore." I looked away. I didn't want to bother with him. He hurt me so bad. "Go away."

"Son..."

"I said go!" I yells.

"Alright son, but just let me say something," Ulrik said. I paused showing him I was listening. "The young girl you love, she has a painful future. I suggest you look after her."

"I was never planning on anything else," I said looking down. "But now I'm dead. So I guess I'll be stuck here with you." I suddenly felt like someone as pulling me.

"I give you my life," Echoed a familiar angelic voice.

"Alyssa?" I ask. Ulrik was concerned. His gaze went from the sky to me.

"Scar," Ulrik said. "I need you to hear what I have to say."

"Why the sudden urgency?"

"You are going to be pulled back into the real world soon," Ulrik said. "I need to tell you one more thing...I'm sorry." I turned to him, slightly interested in what he was going to say. "I regret what I did. I was power hungry. What I'm trying to say is...I'm...I'm proud of you." The words shocked me. Ulrik has never thought of me as his son. He always rejected me. Hearing him say those words made my eyes tear up. Ulrik began to cry as well.

"Do you really mean that?"

"I'm not going to lie. What good would that do a dead person," Ulrik said opening his arm to me. I felt like a kid again. The little kid who needed support. I charged into his war embrace. We cried together.

"I've missed you father," I said.

"I've missed you too," Ulrik said. I felt an invisible hand pull me farther away from Ulrik. "Tell your brother that he needs to smarten up. Or I'll have to beat his ass into the next realm." that made me chuckle.

"I'll do my best," I said. Soon I was pulled out of the strange place. The farther I got from my father, the more sleepy I felt. Eventually, I fell into a deep sleep.

_______________________________________

I felt the sun warm my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes met the grey colour of a cave ceiling. People were gathered around me, helping dress my wounds. Jarod noticed I was awake and walked over to me. "Your awake," He said. " Finally."

"What happened after I was stabbed?" I asked.

"There's no reason to worry. We are already dealing with it," Jarod said.

"Jarod," I said. "I want to know now please." Jarod sighed.

"Alyssa gave herself for us. She is currently suffering from the alpha's poison. When you died, she gave you the last of her life. She only has a few hours to live until all her life is passed onto you. Claw has her now." My eyes flared with rage.

"Where is he?!" I yell.

"They are in wolf territory," Jarod said. I got up to my feet and was instantly rejected by my body. I was to weak to move, but I refused to let her die in Claw's clutches. Jarod tried to help me, but I waved him off.

"I'm going to save her," I said with determination. "Don't come find me. I can handle this." I walk to the exit of the cave and began heading to the wolf territory. It's time for me to save you, Alyssa.