I Do

[Two years later{
(Third person POV)

"Alyssa," Jarod said. "Do you take Scar as your lawfully wedded husband, for better or for worse, through sickness and in health, to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Alyssa said.

"Scar," Jarod said. "Do you take Alyssa to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or for worse, through sickness and in health, to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?"

"For eternity," Scar said. "I do."

"Then with the power vested in me by the spirits," Jarod said. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." Jarod turned to Scar. "You may now kiss the bride." Scar smirked. He dipped Alyssa as he placed his lips on hers. The crowd cheered and clapped.

They pulled away and smiled at each other. "I love you Alyssa," Scar said.

"I love you too Scar," Alyssa said.
________________________________
The party went on for hours. Both clans partied like there was no tomorrow. The joining of these two very different groups of creatures brought happiness and joy to the forest. Nothing could be better then that. Or so the our hero's thought.

Scar and Alyssa sat at the top of the hill, looking out at their beloved families and friends.

"I couldn't ask for anything better then to be with you and to unite our people," Scar said.

"Yes," Alyssa said. "I think so too."

"Who would have thought that the two most different of people would be married," Scar said. "It truly is something amazing."

"And the next best thing in life is children," Alyssa snickered. "How many would you like?" Scar blushed as Alyssa smirked. "Sometimes I wonder who the boss is in our relationship," Alyssa laughed. Scar's face looked like a tomato.

"Shut up," he muttered. "I'm the Alpha."

"Yes," Alyssa said. "But I'm also the leader of this Pride. So we are evenly matched."

"Are you sure about that," he smirked. With his quick reflexes, he pushed Alyssa onto the ground and pinned her. Alyssa smirked.

"How childish," she said. "But if we had to declare a winner." She kissed Scar then flipped them so she was on top. "I'm definitely the boss." They laughed as Jarod walked up the hill towards them.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything," Jarod said trying not to laugh. "But I have gifts." Alyssa pushed Scar down and got off while laughing.

Scar chuckled before asking. "From who?"

Jarod smiled. "One from Alyssa's father and one from Scars mother," Jarod said.

"How'd you get them?" Alyssa asks.

"Well, you father trusted me very well and I knew where he likes to hide things," Jarod chuckled. "And Scar's mother had a very good sense for the future so she gave me the gift when you two were still toddlers."

"Heh, Yeah," Scar said. "My mother was special in that way."

Jarod handed them a wooden box. "That's from you father Alyssa."

Together, the couple opened the box. Inside was two of diamond encrusted gold katars, a set of silver daggers, two opposite coloured robes, and a sun and moon necklaces. "I'm guessing these Katars are mine," Alyssa said grabbing them.

"I like my daggers," Scar said taking them.

"I believe this white robe and sun necklace is yours Alyssa," Jarod said. "And this black one and and the moon necklace are yours Scar."

The couple smiled and switched the robes. "I think black is my new favourite colour," Alyssa giggled.

"Do you think white suits me?" Scar asked. "I think it brings out the good in me." Jarod smiled.

"I guess that works too," Jarod said. "Now for the last gift." Jarod handed them two little boxes. "I think these are for the future."

The couples take one each and open them. Inside were amulets. One was a white crystal with a name encrusted onto a charm next to it. The other was a black crystal with the same charm but different name.

"Crystal?" Scar reads.

"Lumina?" Alyssa read. "Are these... Our children?"