The Bad Moments

Mitch's POV

  She really just left. I can't believe it. Our little girl just left. Why? What did we do wrong?

  "Mitch, come on. We have to go home." Travis said grabbing my hand. "What?! We can't just leave her out there!" I yelled. "What are we supposed to do about it?" he asked calmly. "Oh I don't know. Talk to her!" I said yelling still. "Mitch, she obviously doesn't care about us. Lets go." he growled. "Let me go! Im going to get my daughter back!" I yelled pulling my arm out of his grip. "Well than you're doing it alone!" he yelled storming off.

  I started running down the alley and caught up to Kacey. "Kacey wait!" I yelled as I got sight of her. "What?" she said. "You don't have to come home but can you tell me why you hate us so much?" I asked her. "I don't hate you Daddy. Just Travis." She told me. Why though?

Kacey's POV

  "I don't hate you Daddy. Just Travis." I told Daddy. Good. You're back. "Why?" he asked me. "Because he said what I did was stupid." I said looking at the ground. "Kacey, you know he didn't mean it like that. He was just angry that you were hurting yourself." Daddy said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Promise he still cares?" I asked him. "I don't know about now." he said meaning after I was being so rude to them both. Maybe he cared still.

  "Can I come home Daddy? Or am I banned?" I asked after a moment of silence. He laughed a little before answering. "Of course you can come home." he said still smiling. "Ok. Lets go." I said walking my bike. Home sounded good right now.

Avi's POV

  After Mitch and Travis had their little fight everyone got in the SUV. Kevin drove with Travis in the passenger seat. I was in the back with Shauna on my lap. And then Scott and Kirstie sitting beside each other.

  "Avi" i heard Shauna whisper. "Yeah hun?" i said back. "I love you." she said holding my hand. I smiled and said "I love you too" back to her.

  We all drove to Mitch and Travis' waiting for Mitch to come home. I wondered if he was going to bring Kacey back...