3. Something Wicked This Way Comes

GRIFFON'S POV (Continued)

"Well, I have to admit, Kiara has pulled out all the stocks to push your buttons, Griff," Rollo said, looking at his phone, chuckling and shaking his head. "Jesus! I think America should deport all chicks to Britain to get them trained up in the sacred art of the Dark Arts. Good God!"

"What is it now?!" I snapped at him as the five of us made our way into the parking lot; there was no way that we were sticking around with our teeth and tongues different colours.

"A Facebook post."

Rollo showed us what we was looking at.

It was my car.

My baby.

She was covered in flour. My poor silver Volvo looked as though a thousand buckets full of flour had been dumped on her. Not only that but there were several photographs of messages on all the windows.

Front window: I take Mr Woodville everywhere he goes, put up with all the sluts he picks up, and this is how he repays me? Lets outcasts cover me in flour

Side windows 1 and 2: I like big tyres and I cannot lie and Hey, Griffon! Surprise!

Back window: I'm wearing my Halloween costume. I'm the ghost of Griffon Woodville's beloved Volvo

Side windows 3 and 4: YOLO! and LOL, NOOB! Got you back, asshole!

Kiara Rivers was with Xenia Crios, Lilith West and 4 others.

Hey, Griffon! Hope you like your car! We couldn't find it a witch's costume so we improvised! ;)

"Holy crap!" Caleb said, doing a massive facepalm. "She didn't! Wow! And I thought Lilith West was Satan's daughter! Kiara has lifted up the stakes, man."

"What is the dopest thing about it," Damian said through uncontrollable laughter, the douchebag, "is that is has fifty likes and one hundred comments already!"

I didn't answer.

If I did, I probably ended up punching one of my mates; I was that pissed off! The witch was asking for a war! The guys followed me through the parking lot to where I had parked my car . . . and low and behold, the photo on Facebook had not been photoshopped or faked. My baby was literally coated in flour, and the messages on the windows were still there.

"Holy cow," Jason said, chuckling. "Looks worse in real life. #Mad, man!"

Seeing my baby violated like that right in front of me . . . and knowing that the Rivers girl was behind it, along with her band of newly rebellious outcasts, made my blood boil. First she messed with my lunch and cause my entire mouth to change colour . . . and then she had the raw nerve to attack my baby!

"That little British bitch!" I snarled, my hands curling themselves into fists. Man, Kiara was lucky she was a chick; otherwise I would beat her black and green. I whirled on my friends, glaring at them, challenging them to say anything, "This is far from over! We're going to get Kiara and her little band of Merry Men and drive them back into obscurity."

"And how do we do that?" Caleb asked.

That's the problem.

I had no clue how to do that.

I had no idea how to do that.

Kiara was annoyingly cunning. She was a slippery, like some kind of viper or cobra. Like she was always a few steps ahead, and no matter what happened, she would come out on top. That was the kind of thing I despised in guys; I could deal with them easily. But I never had to deal with a chick who was just the same. Never. I usually had to deal with the slutty kind; Kiara took the title of Bad Girl to a whole new level and I hated that . . . yet, I had a secret admiration of it.