.3

Shawn's POV:

"what made you zone out?" jack asked her.

i could feel the smirk on his face without even looking at him. god, he's so annoying honestly. to say i like ariana would be wrong, i just met her today. ive known her for less than 2 hours. i can definitely see my future self liking her though, she's just that person who automatically gives off the likeable vibe.

"it's just a habit. nothing specific." she said.

i started thinking of reasons or ways to get her out of working with jack, i know she didn't want to work with him. i just know it.

it finally came to my mind, she didn't have an english book. i got up and walked up to Mr.Jones's desk.

"hey, i just realized ariana didn't have an english book and i figured it'd help her out a lot more since she hasn't worked on this subject as much as we have." i said quietly.

"but she has a partner, she can use their book." he said.

"david," i said not paying attention to the fact i hadn't used his professional name.

"she's working with gilinsky, how much do you think she's gonna be learning besides how hot he finds her?" i said.

"you're right, go get her one." he said glancing over at her and jack.

"can i take her with me? just so she knows where they are?" i asked hoping he wouldn't find this situation too suspicious.

"i guess so?" he said.

i smiled and went to get her before he said something.

"you like her shawn, i can tell." he said.

"sir , i- i just met her." i said.

"shawn, i know how this goes. i fell in love with my wife the day i met her. the feelings i have for her haven't changed, ever since our freshman year. she was the new girl. all shy and hopeless." he said smiling.

i had a blank expression on my face till i looked over at her, and a smile quickly rose to my face.

"you might be right, but i gotta get her that english book." i said and walked away.

i got to their desk and could tell she was annoyed.

"hey, ariana. i'm gonna take you to get an english book really quick." i said.

Ariana's POV:

"yeah, most girls would kill to be where you're at right now." jack said.

i rolled my eyes and noticed shawn heading towards us. a wave of relief shot over me.

"hey ariana. i'm gonna take you to get an english book really quick." he said, his cheeks lightly flushed with pink.

"ok.." i said and got up quickly.

we headed out of the class, and as soon as we were out of the class room, i sighed.

"god, thank you for saving me from jack." i said face palming myself.

"saving?" he asked and lightly laughed.

"yes! he would NOT stop talking about how many girls he can get, or how hot i am or how much he'd like to get with me. he is SO full of himself, he annoyed me on the spot. and i apologize if he's a friend of yours, but he is just something else." i said laughing at the end.

shawn laughed and rolled his eyes.

"i don't exactly consider him a friend, but it's whatever makes him happy right?" he said.

"i'm not sure what makes him happy." i said as we reached a room full of books.

__________
skip to after school.
__________

"ariana!" i heard someone yell as i shut my locker.

i looked around and didn't see anyone, so i started walking towards downstairs.

"ariana!" i heard again and saw Matt catch up with me.

"oh, hey matt!" i smiled.

"hey! how was your first day? it literally sucks that we only have one class together. it makes no sense!" he said.

i laughed at his exaggeration.

"it was pretty great! i met some cool people, and some annoying people." i mumbled towards the end.

-