.28

Ariana's POV:

i took a break from the music and took a few selfies because ive been slacking lately. i took a few, they were decent, and went to post one on instagram.

@ arianagrier : i just want all your love

- 689 likes ; 231 comments

@ nashgrier : put some clothes on.

@ shawnmendes : ooo spicy

@ jackj : @ shawnmendes like an enchilada! wait, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE!

@ matthewespinosa : bestie , yes , slay.

-

i grabbed my guitar and began playing a little tune that i thought would go along with my song.

i started playing it and sang the entire song.

-

Shawn's POV:

i decided to go over to ariana's to surprise her. not for any specific reason, i just miss her.

i went to starbucks and got her the ONLY thing she'll drink from there, a strawberry refresher. i asked them to put a little heart next to her name and they did. i got her some pretty flowers and headed over to her house. i pulled up and saw no one was home. hopefully she was.

i walked in quietly and heard singing coming from upstairs. it was ariana. definitely ariana. her voice was so amazing. why is this the first time i'm hearing her sing?

i sat there outside her door, amazed by her breathtaking voice. i had never heard the song. it almost sounded as if, she wrote it?

she finished and coughed a little.

"well.." she said to herself.

i opened her door and peeped through.

she jumped a little and laughed when she saw me. she sat her notebook and guitar down and ran over to me.

"baby you scared me." she said as she hugged me.

i gave her her stuff and it made her really happy. the simplest things make her the happiest girl in the world.

"i heard you singing." i said with a grin.

her cheeks turned bright red.

"y-you did?" she stuttered.

"i did. and you're amazing ariana." i said causing her to blush even more.

"why didn't you tell me you were into singing?" i asked her.

"well, it's something i've always been passionate about. but recently ive been wanting to do more with my voice. i went to johnson's earlier and we did a cover to mockingbird by eminem. no one would know about my liking to singing if it weren't for when j walked in on me singing and told me he thinks i'm good. so we did the cover and he posted it on his vine and youtube and yeah. i guess i didn't tell you because music is your passion, and i didn't wanna like interfere in it." she said.

"ariana, you'd never interfere in my life in any way. i think it's awesome that you're into singing! you're so amazing, put that voice to use!" i told her.

"and that song, ive never heard it before. who sings it?" i finally asked.

"oh uh, i um. about that,"

"i have been working on my own song for maybe a month. it's kinda pointless of me to do so, but it's been keeping me entertained i guess." she said and laughed nervously at the end.

i hung my mouth open in amazement.

"let me hear it!" i said and jumped on her bed.

"you just did!" she whined.

"not the whole thing!" i argued back.

"ugh, fine." she sighed and grabbed her guitar.

she messed around with the guitar a little before starting.

"i'm so into you, i can barely breathe.
and all i wanna do, is to fall in deep.
but close ain't close enough, till we cross the line. 
so name a game to play, and ill roll the dice."

she began.

"oh baby look what you started
the temperatures rising in here
is this gonna happen?
been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
before i make a move."

"so baby come light me up
and maybe ill let you on it
a little bit dangerous
but baby that's how i want it
a little less conversation and a little more touch my body
cuz i'm so into you into you into you"

- and so on.

-

the song mockingbird by eminem will always make emotional. AND I LOVE EMINEM SOMEONE RELATE WITH ME PLZ