46

HOLY BALLS THIS STORY JUST HIT 2K READS YALL ARE SO DAMN AMAZING. IM SLOWLY GIVING UP ON THIS STORY BUT IM TRYING TO BRING IT TO AN END SO ITS NOT AN UNFINISHED STORY. THANKS FOR ALLLLLL THE LOVE GUYS:)

-

[ shawn mendes ]

ariana has been sitting on the couch paying all her attention to her laptop for about two hours now. she's trying to find an idea of what kind of wedding dress she wants and where she can get it.

"ariana, it's not that big of a deal.." i said and sat by her, looking at what she was looking at.

"yes it is shawn! this is one of the biggest days of our lives, i gotta look decent!" she said as she continued to scroll down the page.

"you could literally show up in a garbage bag and be the hottest one there." i said and noticed a blush creep on to her cheeks.

"oh stop it." she laughed and shut her laptop off.

"i love you so much, i cant wait to call you ariana mendes." i smiled at her.

she smiled back and leaned in, giving me a quick, but passionate kiss.

"i cant either."

___________

it was now 9 at night, and were lying in bed. ariana is acting like someone put cocaine in her dinner, she will not calm down. it's pretty funny, but i'm so damn tired.

"i keep craving craving you-"

"ariana! you keep singing that same verse over and over." i interrupted her with a laugh.

"hey, maybe if you didn't interrupt me i could've sang your song correctly." she snapped.

i laughed and rolled over, making my back face her.

"oh so now i get the silent treatment?" she asked.

i laughed again, she's actually so weird.

i rolled back over, putting both of my hands gently on her cheeks.

"go. to. bed." i said.

"i'm trying, i'm trying! i'm just really nervous." she said and suddenly calmed down.

"why?" i asked.

"well i guess i took a moment to let everything sink in, and i'm trying to ignore my feelings by acting like a tweeked out squirrel." she said causing me to laugh.

"what are you thinking about?" i asked and rubbed her arms.

"our future. shawn, we're gonna be married soon. it's kinda crazy to think about. i swear just yesterday i was drooling over you in english class." she said and smiled.

i kissed her forehead and wrapped her into my arms.

"i wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. promise. i love you darling." i said quietly.

"i love you too.." she said and soon fell asleep.

________

short chapter cuz i can