Chapter Six-Bees

Kelsey's P.O.V.

"Kelsey, wake up. It's almost noon."

My eyes open to see that I'm face to face with Frank. I look around, finding myself laying down on the couch with my head on Frank's lap.

"Uh hey Frank, I guess we passed out on the couch last night."

"Well, you're the one who passed out, on me actually. I wasn't planning on staying over, but you looked so comfortable. I didn't want to risk waking you, so I purposely went to sleep on the couch, unlike you."

My cheeks turn red with embarrassment.

"O-oh sorry about that. Let me make you some breakfast to make up for it then."

I stand up, letting the chilling air surround me, and head to the kitchen. Frank gets up as well and trails behind me.

"Actually I have some errands to run, but thank you for the offer."

"Oh okay then, maybe another time."

Frank's face lights up when I say this.

"Yeah, definitely, another time."

I give him a hug goodbye, then he leaves. I then begin to make myself some scrambled eggs because who doesn't like that?

As I'm making the eggs, my phone starts to ring. I look and see that Gerard is calling me. Well it's about time.

K-"Hey babe. Where have you been? I haven't seen you in forever."

G-"I'm sorry Kels, I've been......busy. But I promise to make it up to you."

K-"It's fine Gee, I promise, but I do want to see you."

G-"Can I come over today?"

K-"Yeah, I'm just making myself breakfast now."

G-"Okay, I'll be there in an hour."

K-"Bye, I love you."

Before Gerard has a chance to respond, I quickly hang up. Why did I say that? I might have thought that I felt that way towards him sometimes, but I never thought I would actually say it.

Perhaps he didn't even hear me. Yeah, I'll go with he didn't hear me.

I finish making the eggs, shovel them down quickly, then run upstairs. As I turn on the shower water, I strip off my clothes then hop in. Once I'm clean, I jump out of the shower and pick out red jeans to match my loose black shirt that says MUSIC in white on the front.

After I pull my clothes on, I put on eyeliner, mascara, and cover up, then head down the stairs to the family room. Looking at my watch, I see that I still have fifteen minutes until Gerard gets here, so I take out my electric guitar.

I walk over to my record player/stereo and put in my American Idiot vinyl, so I can play along to it. When the music starts, I begin to play/jump around like an (American) idiot.

Before long, four songs have passed and there's a knock on the door. I turn down the music and head to the door. When I open it, an anxious Gerard is standing there.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah of course, you always can Gee. Why do you always ask that?"

"Oh u-uh no reason."

Gerard walks inside and sits down on the couch. I put my guitar away and join him.

As soon as I'm sitting, Gerard grabs both of my hands with his. He then looks straight into my brown-hazel eyes, and I look into his hazel-gold eyes.