Chapter Eleven-Stalker Alert

Kelsey's P.O.V.

He takes a deep breath, then starts.

"Frank has been your stalker for years. He first saw you around nine years ago, so when you were about sixteen. It was on a cruise."

I remember that cruise. It was the last vacation I went on with my parents before they died the following year. It was a ten day cruise to the Bahamas.

"Frank hadn't been bit yet though. He got bit a few years later, when he was twenty six. But anyways, he was twenty on the cruise when he saw you. He always followed you from a distance though, so you never knew who he was.

"Somehow, he never said how though, he found out where you lived. He immediately bought a house that was kind of near where you lived. When your parents died and you moved in with you friend, he then moved close to her house.

"Then when he was twenty four my brother and I moved up here. We met him, along with Ray and Bob, and started a band. Two years later he got bit. Within a few months, he bit me. That's how we became vampires."

So Frank has been following me since I was sixteen? I'm twenty fucking five now. I've had a stalker for nine fucking years.

What the hell has he seen? Has he maybe taken things of mine and made an, I don't know, shrine? I shudder at the thought of it.

"Since he stalked you for so long before he was bit, he automatically thought you were his mate. But he still didn't know how to approach you after all these years. And then I came along.

"Him biting me gave him power over me. And so he wanted me to become friends with you, and then have me introduce you to him and set you two up."

I think back to when I first met Gerard. I thought he was a little creepy at first, but then I thought he was adorable. Then he asked me to go to Starbucks with him, and called it a date. He probably meant a friend date. But he was very flirtatious so I couldn't help thinking that.

"After we went to Starbucks, you took me to the music store, where I met Frank."

*Flashback*

We enter the store and head towards the cash register, where I see a man with long black hair and many tattoos working. He sees us and his eyes light up, and flash red for a few seconds. Weird.

"Gerard! Nice to see you man! And who is this pretty lady?"

The mystery man smirks and winks at me. Damn he's hot too, but I like Gerard better.

"Hey Frank, how are you doing? And this is Kelsey, my uhhh-"

"Girlfriend."

They both look at me with a surprised look. Hell I'm surprised too.

*Flashback Over*

"I remember seeing Frank's eyes flash red and thinking that it was weird. But I didn't think anything of it afterwards. Then you weren't sure what to refer me as, and I said girlfriend, surprising us all, including myself."

Gerard nods.

"You saying girlfriend put all his plans into whack, which made him angry. Then you never texted me and I got scared that Frank hurt you. So I managed to find your house."

*Flashback*

"You found my house?"