Our God Is Awesome

This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118: 24 (NLT)

Today I receive all of God's love for me

Today I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God's universe.

Today I open myself to God's blessings, healings, and miracles.

Today I open myself to God's Word, so that I become more like Jesus every day.

Today I proclaim that I'm God's Beloved, I'm God's Servant, I'm God's Powerful Champion,

And because I am blessed, I am blessing the world in Jesus name. Amen.

[Novena to God's Love by Bo Sanchez]

There was once a prophet named Jonah in the land of Israel. He was given a mission from God to preach the gospel to their enemy country. But Jonah did not want his enemy to repent and be saved. So he disobeyed God and went to the opposite direction. Because of what he did, there came a great storm and the people in the ship thrown him out to the sea. But just as he was about to be drowned, a big fish swallowed up Jonah and he remained in the belly of the fish for three days and three nights (Jonah 1-2).

Will you believe it, when storm occurred in our lives it's not God's will for us, but it's because we've made wrong decisions?

But God, no matter how messed we've become, will always be willing to save us. He showed it by sending big fish in our every trial. God doesn't expect us to be perfect. In fact, He already expected we will make wrong choices in life. But what He wants us to do is to improve. To be better than our old selves.

Take note, Jonah remained in the belly of the fish for three days and three nights. It's not as if, God saved Jonah from drowning and that's all. No, he redirected Jonah to his mission.

When did you experience confusion in your trials? When did you feel stuck in your problems? In the belly of the large fish for three days and three nights, Jonah contemplated in his wrong decision. Jonah asked for God's will.

In life, there are really so many possibilities. There are so many things we can be doing or dreams we can be dreaming, but we only choose some of those we have right now. But here's a message so you may have wise decision in life. Only two opinions you should take for consideration. That is, the opinion of God about you, and your opinion of yourself. The rest are just noise.

# Lord thank you for always being there for us when we need you. When our world is crumbling before our eyes, you are there to save us. Please give us the eyes to see that what we are doing right now is in accordance to your will. And if it's not, give us the courage to do the right thing however difficult it may be.

Right now are you living by faith? No? Now, I challenge you to live by your faith and let me know what you think in the comments below.   

Let praise awaken...

Inside of every heart...

For He is awesome...our God is awesome...

The ground is shaking, as we're singing loud....

For He is awesome...our God is awesome...

Every day of my life I'll praise You

Every moment I'll bless Your name

You have given me love unfailing...

Our God is awesome...

(Planetshakers: Let Praise Awaken)