Apology and Gratitude

Hi!

I just stopped by to say I'm sorry. A lot of things happened I couldn't update this book. 

If you've read my article about True Meaning of Happiness, I mentioned there how I've been suffering from chronic insomnia. Well, it just got worse that I have to stop writing. I feel like I've got a nervous breakdown. So I stopped all of my writing and works. Thankfully, last December 24, 2017 I was healed. It's just a really wonderful feeling that I was healed during Christmas Eve. God is really good. Thanks be to God! Now, I'm still recovering. Speaking of losing lots of sleep from September to December I need a lot of rest and sleep. 

But I've been writing. (It's really a compulsion with me).

Anyway, I've got tons of articles brewing for all of you guys. I'm so excited about it that I've been losing lots of sleep again because of adrenaline rush. It's so wonderful how God can entrust me of sharing His gospel in this remarkable way. 

I also want to say thanks to this lovely girl: PhobieJaneTinoy9. It was my so-called day-off and the sun was enticing, I really wanted to go out and feel it. After a whole week of writing and editing I'm toast. But still,  deep inside of me wanted to scribble something. So I was tempted to open my Wattpad and edit a bit until I saw her post yesterday. It was so cute, just three words from a wonderful reader, and I published my first article for the year. Although it was kind of late since I planned to publish it on January. Anyway, thanks Phobie for that encouraging words. Keep it up!

And for the rest of you guys, thank you so much for your great support and enthusiasm for this book, especially to those readers who even put efforts to comment and follow me. It gives hope to amateur writers like me. I'll work hard and do my very best. 

Also remember, whatever happens, you're not alone, and don't you forget that!

Your friend,

Hans Gabriel