Don't Be Afraid!

The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. (Psalm 121:7-8)

O St Margaret Mary, through you,

Jesus pours out His abundant graces to all mankind.

Helps us to put aside personal interests

And abandon ourselves entirely and lovingly to His Adorable Heart.

May our work, like yours,

Merit His special care and favor,

Through Jesus' Holy Name

St. Margaret Mary, we implore you,

To whom the Sacred Heart of Jesus manifested His Divine treasures,

To obtain the grace we seek from His Adorable Heart

With Unlimited confidence, we ask:

(Mention your need here...)

In Jesus name, Amen. 

I'm scared right now. There are so many things I have to do. I've wrote this article three years ago when I just got healed and tried to establish myself. But I couldn't finish it back then because of so many things happening at once.

Those days, anxiety is gripping me. After I get healed, what now? I need to live. By that, I need to get a job and live independently because my parents are getting worried about me.

I thought it would become better after I got a job. But it didn't. The anxiety worsens as I adjust to the nature of my job and to the expectations of my co-workers and gossips surrounding me. Not to mention, I'm restructuring my house and studying at night. Yes, my life was chaotic then because I took earning units studies not knowing I'm going to be hired back to my former employer. I accepted it knowing that who am I to decline when there are lot of people who doesn't have jobs?

Now, I was urged to finish this article again, because I'm experiencing the same scenario I've experienced before.

Indeed, it's really difficult having to established yourself after a couple of years of set-back, especially now that I'm trying to publish my two books: this book and a novel.

How could I make it? What should I do?

With all these things overwhelming me, I remember the book of Joshua. In the book of Joshua, he was given a task to lead the people of God into the promised land He is giving them.