Water = Life

They say, 'Where there is water, there is a potential of Life'.

In Qur'an, Allah Almighty (The One Creator) states:

'' and what Allah has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and the earth are signs for a people who use reason.''

[Qur'an: Chapter #2 (Surah Al-Baqarah: The Cow) Verse #164]

Now how someone 1400 years ago (Qur'an was revealed as final revelation from Allah Almighty) could have known such facts? Or even close to guessing it? Without any modern experimental equipment?

Indeed, it is Allah Almighty who gives guidance to whom He wishes.

"Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction."

[Qur'an: Chapter #4 (Surah An-Nisa: The Women) Verse #82]

"(This is) a Book (the Quran) which We have sent down to you, full of blessings that they may ponder over its Verses, and that men of understanding may remember."
[Qur'an: Chapter #38 (Surat Saad: The Letter "Saad") Verse #29]

"Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?"

[Qur'an: Chapter #47 (Surat Muhammad) Verse #24]

"And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith], And in yourselves. Then will you not see?"

[Qur'an: Chapter #50 (Surah Adh-Dhariyat-The Winnowing Winds) Verse # 20-21]