Advice to those who believe ! Part 1 (Inspiration)

If i were to ask majority of Muslims about Movies and Seasons and Video games , they would speak for days but then if i ask them how much they know about Quran, Authentic Hadiths or even Basics of Islam, then some would say It's what is in the heart that matters. No one can judge me except Allah, while some would find a way out of this conversation because either they are guilty or they just want to ignore this topic.

Your heroes are people(majority of them) whom you see in movies and tv shows that promote nothing but what is against the teachings of the same religion which you're a proud follower.

Doesn't it feel odd that if i am saying proudly that i am a Muslim and never did i explored yet researched about what i believe in or forced to believe in either by customs and traditions. A Muslim by definition is one who completely submits his will to the will of One God, sins do happen but saying something from mouth and having actions totally opposite isn't a kind of guilt?

P.S This post is a reminder for all of us , first and foremost for me , everyone need to look at their own selves because death may come to you at any time and then being regretful at death bed is not a good and peaceful thing at all. My humble request to all of you including me is not to believe blindly what your cultures and forefathers have taught you about. Find the truth , before it's too late.

"Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah . Those are the party of Satan. Unquestionably, the party of Satan - they will be the losers."

[Qur'an : Chapter #58 (Surat Al-Mujadila: The Pleading Woman) Verse #19]