A Strange Question !

I have been asked these same questions whenever i meet any person (specially elders) , "How is life going?" , "How are your studies going?" and i give them the same old and formal reply "Alhamdulillah". 

But there was one man who asked me a different question for which i couldn't give the formal reply, and the question itself was so unique that i had to stop for a moment before replying. Instead of asking me about my life , he asked " How is your imaan/Islam?" and i just gave him a straight reply "Not good" altough i took some time to search for an answer but i don't know it felt like something or someone else gave that answer for me but the most tragic part is that it was truth ! 

I don't think that person will see this status but he really helped me figure out my priorities and life goals. 

Now that i remember this , i pray that May Allah grant him goodness in this life and hereafter. Ameen.

"So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me."

[Qur'an: Chapter #2 (Surat Al-Mujadila: The Pleading Woman) Verse #152]

"Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."

[Qur'an: Chapter #13 (Surat Ar-Ra'd: The Thunder) Verse #28]

"and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so- for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward."

[Qur'an: Chapter #33 (Surat Al-Ahzab: The Combined Forces) Verse #35]

"Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah. Those are the party of Satan. Unquestionably, the party of Satan – they will be the losers."

[Qur'an: Chapter #58(Surat Al-Mujadila: The Pleading Woman) Verse #19]n[,LA8