Advice to those who believe ! Part 2 (Positive Change)

I think i read in a textbook don't remember in high school or college that , 'Sultan Salahudin Ayubi , just on hearing a single call of an oppressed woman marched with an army towards Jerusalem and gave it back to its rightful owners after great victory'

Now i was wondering , what if Saladin , like current era's 'leaders' , 'generals' would have just said , 'i condemn' ,and that's it then the whole story would have been different.

Look at your self , do you even 'Deserve' that title of a 'Muslim' ? What mistakes we did which lowered us from such high ranks to such a state where we are being 'oppressed' , 'tortured' , 'blamed' , 'killed' at every part of the world.

All this is happening is because the link between us and Allah is weak , and we are not being punished like the previous nations who were wiped out from the face of globe , but we are indeed being punished in portions because of our collective behavior and that behavior can't change without the individual effort.

Are you waiting for a death at your own house (God Forbids) to make you change for good? or you're in doubt of your current religion ? or you're afraid that if you change then what will the people say ? These people won't be there for you on the day of judgement , you and your deeds that's it ! And just by saying 'You believe' and merely saying from mouth 'i am a Muslim' and not even spending a moment on even trying to study , practice the commands of your Creator . how will this be a wise and a good decision ?

Don't just blindly believe in what your ancestors , friends , surroundings say about your religion. At least search for it ! how you know whether Islam is the True religion or not ? if you haven't even searched for a single doubt and just doing what your forefathers and friends do then what is the difference between you and those ignorant people from past who used to exactly what their forefathers did.

I am not judging anyone , because i can't tell or predict anyone's link with their Creator and i maybe on the same scale or lower or high , Allahu Alam (Allah knows best). But i am just pointing out the habits of the majority of the Ummah. 

We can watch 100+ episodes worth of a season , and consecutively watch 1 hour + long movies , while we only know 2 , or 3 Surah at max of Qur'an out of 114
and not even that , even uttering words like 'Alhamdulillah' , 'In Shaa Allah' , 'Ma Shaa Allah' , 'Subhan Allah' . 'Allahu Akbar' , 'Astagfirullah' is hard on us while we can do gossiping , chattering , sarcastic and harsh words for as long as we want.

My point may be vague , and so boring and it may be the just normal thing you hear from local imam , parents , grand parents all the time and you are just fed up , you just want to enjoy. Believe me , i wanted to enjoy too and i kinda did too , but that enjoy did no good for me and only led me far astray and also made me depress and it can also do it to you too , if not now then some time in future. If these things were to be worthy to do, we could actually doing these things instead of 5 times praying and all other.

"And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."

[Qur'an: Chapter #20 (Surat Ta Ha) Verse #124]

You may be wondering why I am doing all this, well believe me Allah has ordered me and all of us Muslims through Qur'an:

"And Remind, For Indeed the Reminder Benefits the Believer"

[Qur'an: Chapter #51 (Surat Adh-Dhariyat: The Winnowing Winds) Verse #55]

"Ah! Who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!"

[Qur'an: Chapter #2 (Surat Al-Baqarah : The Cow) Verse #140]

So, if you know something good and Authentic related to Islam, you have a duty to share it. But you have to practice it on yourself too first before preaching it. And believe me, Qur'an is not merely just stories from past, it's a complete code of life and there is logic and reason behind every lesson and teaching of Qur'an and Authentic Hadiths. So first learn about Islam at your own pace, even sincere 10 minutes a day would (In Shaa Allah, If Allah Wills) be enough. After learning and authenticating, implement the lesson/knowledge and then share it with your family, friends and to as many people as possible.

Whatever I said above applies first and foremost to myself