Gratitude ! Appreciation !

Eyesight, though at first glance it may look like just another normal thing. But ask the importance of that particular thing from a Blind person. Who would give anything in return of a few seconds of that experience?

Always say Alhamdulillah (All Thanks/Praise belongs to Allah)!

And why being sad, and show despair when Allah Almighty has clearly said in Qur'an:

"Indeed after Hardships, there is Ease"

[Qur'an: Chapter #94(Surah Ash-Sharh: The Relief) Verse #6]

"God does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear"

[Qur'an: Chapter #2 (Surah Al-Baqarah: The Cow) Verse #286]

My mother always used to teach me one lesson that encouraged me a lot and i have been holding onto that wisdom even now by the help and mercy of Allah , she used to say whenever i get sad/depress or had any loss (specially in academics) "Zain look at those who are below you, and always be thankful to Allah for what he gave you".

and only after i started my journey towards finding truth i came to know this was from Authentic Source and if you try to think about it for a moment you will feel the wisdom and beauty behind it. Here it's :- 

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) as saying:

Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don't look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favours (conferred upon you by Allah) insignificant (in your eyes). 

[Sahih Muslim 2963 , Book 55 Hadith 14. Copied from sunnah.com/muslim/55/14]

Look , no matter where you are or in what condition there is always someone below you (health wise , money wise , intellect wise, spirituality wise etc). Even if you claim that you're in the worst condition right now in the whole world , then look at those who are dead. You are at least better than them , they have no chance coming back here but you still have time to return to your Lord in repentance and submission and Allah is still giving you chance while those who are dead , if they are to ask that if they had gold equal to the whole world would they be willing to pay it for them to come back in this world again for one day ? They will say yes, because they know this life and world is a test and once you die , your time's up , pen is put down just like in examination hall.

 Remember this always , Your life is someone else's dream. So be more thankful , and look at the positive side always. The more you will be thankful , the more you will be satisfied and will find peace in this temporary life and you will be more patient when anything goes wrong.(and You already know that how much Allah loves those who are patient , so you're always in a win-win situation).

"O you who have believed, eat from the good things which We have provided for you and be grateful to Allah if it is [indeed] Him that you worship."

[Qur'an: Chapter #2 (Surah Al-Baqarah: The Cow) Verse# 172] 

  "And it is not [possible] for one to die except by permission of Allah at a decree determined. And whoever desires the reward of this world - We will give him thereof; and whoever desires the reward of the Hereafter - We will give him thereof. And we will reward the grateful. " 

[Qur'an: Chapter #3 (Surah Ali-Imran : Family of Imran) Verse #145]

  "Why should Allah punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him. And Allah is Ever All-Appreciative (of good), All-Knowing. " 

[Qur'an: Chapter #4 (Suran An-Nisa: The Women) Verse#147]