Ponder ! Astronomy !

Who could have created such gigantic objects , obviously it can't come from nothing because some energy is required for existence of anything , if that's the case then who would provide that energy and if it's not God and it's all randomness , the...

Who could have created such gigantic objects , obviously it can't come from nothing because some energy is required for existence of anything , if that's the case then who would provide that energy and if it's not God and it's all randomness , then why is this system of equilibrium is still stable after so many light years but here we observe (in 'observable universe') that everything seems to be performing its given task in a well balanced system. Who could have made such laws and assign task to everything. Indeed it is something All Powerful , and also Alone and not created by anything and Has control over everything!.

It can be none other than The One God Himself , Almighty , All Powerful.

"Do they not contemplate within themselves? Allah has not created the heavens and the earth and what is between them except in truth and for a specified term. And indeed, many of the people, in [the matter of] the meeting with their Lord, are disbelievers."

[Quran: Chapter #30 (Surah Ar Rum : The Romans) Verse #8]

" Are you a more difficult creation or is the heaven? Allah constructed it. He raised its ceiling and proportioned it. And He darkened its night and extracted its brightness. And after that He spread the earth. He extracted from it its water and its pasture, And the mountains He set firmly , As provision for you and your grazing livestock."

[Quran: Chapter #79 (Surah An-Nazi'at: Those who drag forth) Verse #27-33]

"Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?"

[Quran: Chapter #47 (Surat Muhammad) Verse #24]

  "And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith] , And in yourselves. Then will you not see?" 

[Quran: Chapter #50 (Surah Adh-Dhariyat-The Winnowing Winds) Verse # 20-21]  

  "Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction."

[Quran: Chapter #4 (Surah An-Nisa : The Women) Verse #82] 

"(This is) a Book (the Quran) which We have sent down to you, full of blessings that they may ponder over its Verses, and that men of understanding may remember."

  [Quran: Chapter #38 (Surat Saad : The Letter "Saad") Verse #29]