Advice to those who believe ! Part 7 (Money)

If your main goal of life is to earn Money , and a lot of it. Then what you can do is at least change the intention to positive one like "You will earn a lot of money (through halal means) , but you will spend a lot of money too for the sake of Allah not just obligatory Zakat but also charity and helping the Muslim organizations who are spreading the true message of Islam and those organizations who are feeding poor and orphans and those who are helping Muslims in need all over the world." 

(Your good deeds are between you and the One who Created you , so don't fall in the trap of boasting or showing off but do advice others of good and right ways as maybe Allah guide someone through your advice and you become a means of that).

Country where i was born, we used to get some form of money (Eidi) on Eid by parents,elders/relatives and overall the world majority of parents give pocket money to their children. So why not spend it for a great cause only for the sake and mercy of Allah ? and the amount (out of what you get) you spend depends solely on you and how much you care about this, and Allah looks at intention so make it pure and clear. (This is just an example , i wrote this chapter in Ramadan and Eid was near so that's why i wrote this example in that context , while this chapter is about the money which you have and a sincere advice to give charity for the mercy and sake of Allah regardless of your age).

Now i will try to give you some examples of different organizations but you have to search on your own about the authenticity of them and whether you like to give them your donation or not but at least do check them and tell us in comments if you find wrong in them so that we could correct ourselves , also do share some other organizations and suggestions you have

(These examples are for online donation , but the purpose of this chapter is not to give online or offline and to which organization or not but the sole purpose is to think about giving charity for the sake and mercy of Allah alone and knowing its importance and need in current times).

Share the wisdom and always advice good to each other.

You can either give them like once, or make it monthly or yearly donation as well , so you have to only set your card once and i think it's the best way as you don't have to worry about going through the whole process of donation again. So you can set up your account for donation once and then automatically amount is withdrawn from it. 

(At least a 1$ per month is not that much, and you only have to care about depositing amount in your card which you already do if you use a card). You can contact any near bank , and get a card for yourself , it's same as through which you can do online shopping.

"Those who spend their wealth [in Allah 's way] by night and by day, secretly and publicly - they will have their reward with their Lord. And no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve."

[Qur'an: Chapter #2 (Al-Baqarah: The Cow ) Verse#274]  

 "The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing." 

  [Qur'an: Chapter #2 (Al-Baqarah: The Cow ) Verse#261]   

"And spend [in the way of Allah ] from what We have provided you before death approaches one of you and he says, "My Lord, if only You would delay me for a brief term so I would give charity and be among the righteous."