5 I will remember you

Diego had become a regular visitor at my apartment after the impromptu lap dance I had given him. Whenever I wasn't working or at school he would be by my side. We were nothing serious. I didn't refer to him as my boyfriend but didn't correct anyone when they did. I didn't have a whole lot of spare time so mostly we hung out at my place.

Things with us were simple and uncomplicated. It was just sex and company. The sex was truly amazing, I had slept with him the night of Vicky's party. The way our bodies worked together was crazy, we were so compatible in bed.

The first time we had sex had felt like a porn film, I would think of that night when I was dancing. I knew I didn't love Diego, it was just fun it was all I needed. It certainly was different to the last time I had sex all those years before.

Since that night our sex life had been just as good there was never a dull moment. Diego was the stereotypical great Latin lover. I don't recall there being a time where he didn't get me to orgasm. I couldn't help but wonder if this was how all men were in bed or if Diego had a gift.

Diego worked ten minutes from the bar where I worked so I would usually visit him for an hour before my shift. Diego would often pull me in the toilets for a quickie or in the backseat of a car if no one was around. He was so passionate, he would kiss me and caress me constantly. I felt wanted, which was one step closer to feeling loved. If I was ready to be in a relationship he would be the perfect choice.

I wave at Garry, an old greying man when I walk into the garage where Diego works . It smells like oil and coffee, not the most sexy scent but that wouldn't stop me from getting turned on at the thought of Diego.

"He's in the office," Diego's boss said as I entered. You would think I would be embarrassed by the fact he knew why I was here but surprisingly I don't care.

I thank him and head to the office and hear raised voices "no not there, can't we go to another club" Diego asked.

"Wild bar is the best, it's my bachelor party. Hesse, just say yes"

"OK," Diego said quietly. I can hear the defeat in his voice. I'm not sure why he didn't want to come to my work, he always said he loved to watch me dance.

I knock on the door before I cough listening to their conversation. Diego looked a little stressed but his mood changes quickly when he sees me.

"mama, you OK" Diego asks as he pulls me in for a kiss.

"Just going to work so I thought I would pop by" I curl my fingers through my hair , it's a nervous habit of mine at least I wasn't laughing this time. I feel a little awkward after hearing his conversation. I'm intrigued but I don't want him to know that I had been listening at the door.

Diego lit up a joint and shared it with me, we were left alone when Diego took my hand in his.

"Paul wants to go to the wild bar Friday, are you working?" he asked. I hoped he was asking because he didn't want me to be cramping his style in front of his friends. I soon realised he just didn't want me there as he didn't want me to dance in front of his friends. We weren't anything serious so I didn't mind him getting lap dances from any of the girls, but I understood if he felt differently.

"I'm off Friday, '' I replied. The frown line on his brow immediately left, he looks relieved.

He smiled then continued to smoke.

"You need to shave your head again, you missed a spot" I say as a tug at a longer strand on his shaved head.

He laughs and rubs his hand over his head, " You can do it for me later huh"

I tell him I can but that I'm late for work, I leave quickly not getting what I went there for in the first place.

I turn up to work half an hour early, Tammy is working behind the bar as it's unusually busy. Tammy usually sits by the bar smoking her pink cigarettes or drinking wine, I had never seen her actually work. I was a little lost for words. Tammy's slim body wasn't meant to move so quickly, especially not with those large breasts stuck to it. I'm afraid she would topple over.