Argument

It was quiet in the computer room. All of the fandoms were doing their own thing. Homestuck was finishing up something and then posted it on Tumblr. From there on he browsed through the website. Supernatural was on Tumblr as well. While scrolling through his dashboard he saw the post Homestuck put up. He then started to reblog it obviously with a relevant gif. Homestuck saw the gif and turned to Supernatural with a look.

"Are you fucking serious?" Homestuck rolled his eyes. "Every time."

"I don't want the gifs to go to waste." Supernatural shrugged.

"Literally you have a gif for everything." Homestuck stated.

"Yes I do and I use them at the right time." Supernatural chuckled and started to reblog everything of Homestuck's and  adding a gif while doing it.

"Oh my god stop it!" Homestuck grabbed Supernatural's hand.

"Get off me demon!" Supernatural glared.

"Stop reblogging my stuff and adding a gif to it!" Homestuck glared back.

"You should be damn honored!" Supernatural said.

Homestuck wouldn't let go of Supernatural's arm. As Supernatural tried to get himself free from the grip he accidentally fell out of his chair bringing Homestuck on top of him. Everyone turned to look at the two who were on the floor.

"L-look what you did!" Homestuck quickly got off.

"Geez you're over reacting." Supernatural rolled his eyes.

Homestuck logged off and turned off the computer he was at before. He grabbed his cup of coffee.

"Wait where the hell are you even going?" Supernatural stood up. "It was only an accident. There's no need to be all dramatic."

"I'm not being dramatic!" Homestuck got close to Supernatural.

"Well right now it seems like you are." Supernatural crossed his arms. "Just one little thing can tick you off. That's PATHETIC. Just like your little Heta. Thinking he could make us get along. Really?"

Homestuck stared at him with shock. Supernatural then realized what he said.

"Wait no...I didn't mean it like that." Supernatural started to panic. "I-I-I was just trying to get you-"

Homestuck threw his coffee at Supernatural.

"OW!" Supernatural brought his hands up to his face.

"Say that again...and I'll FUCKING kill you." Homestuck glared. "No one talks about him like that. NO ONE."

With that Homestuck walked out of the computer room leaving everyone shocked, even Supernatural. 

As Homestuck was walking he bumped into Hamilton and Hetalia. Hetalia noticed him and smiled.

"Oh hey Homestuck!" Hetalia waved and then the smile faded. "What's wrong?"

Homestuck then hugged Hetalia. 

"He called you pathetic." Homestuck said.

"W-what?" Hetalia was confused.

"Wait who called him pathetic?" Hamilton asked.

"Nat." Homestuck answered. "He called you pathetic Heta."

"I'm sure he didn't mean that." Hetalia backed away and gave a reassuring smile. "He's not that type of person. Have you seen the fanbase of his? They are amazing and I bet he is too. He probably said that to get you fired up."

"Yeah Heta's right. He's not like that." Hamilton said.

"Still." Homestuck crossed his arms. "Threw my coffee at him..."

"...Alright." Hetalia took a deep breath. "You know, how about you go to your room for a bit and calm yourself. I'll be there to comfort you in a bit ok?"

"Ok." Homestuck said and started to walk off. "Thank you."

"No problem." Hetalia smiled. "See ya.

Homestuck headed to his room and jumped on to his bed. He closed his eyes and soon enough he went to sleep.