A Small Talk

Everyone was still in the cafeteria. They were all sitting together at the fancy table you could say. They were all just hanging out talking. Homestuck was sitting next to Hetalia and Supernatural. Homestuck then leaned close to Supernatural's ear.

"Have you found your phone yet?" Homestuck whispered.

Supernatural shook his head from side to side. Homestuck became more worried.

"Don't worry I'll find it." Supernatural whispered back.

Homestuck nodded. Hetalia looked at Homestuck wanting to know what was going on but he didn't say anything.

"What's wrong?" Hetalia asked Homestuck.

"Nothing." Homestuck answered.

Hetalia frowned and just sat there. After a while Supernatural got up.

"Well I have some things to do so I'll see you guys tonight." Supernatural started to leave.

Everyone else nodded and continued to do whatever they were doing. Homestuck slowly got up to. Hetalia stopped him.

"Where are you going?" Hetalia was grabbing Homestucks arm.

"To my room." Homestuck said.

Hetalia just stared into Homestuck's eyes.

"You're lying." Hetalia simply said. "I'm not an idiot."

Homestuck stayed quiet.

"Fine." Hetalia sighed. "You don't HAVE to tell me everything. Go do whatever it is you're going to do."

Hetalia gave a slight smile. Homestuck smiled back and left. Homestuck quickly walked through the door that lead to the halls. Homestuck was wondering around looking for Supernatural. After a few minutes he went to the bathroom and found Supernatural sitting there against the wall with his head back.

"What are you doing?" Homestuck asked.

Supernatural quickly looked at Homestuck and got up. 

"What are you doing here?" Supernatural asked.

"I was just going to go to the bathroom so...." Homestuck said awkwardly.

"Oh alright." Supernatural chuckled a bit. "Go ahead."

Homestuck nodded and did his business. After a few seconds he finished and washed his hands. Supernatural was still there.

"Have you found your phone?" Homestuck asked.

"....No." Supernatural groaned. "I can't find it! I looked everywhere and that means someone probably has it!"

Homestuck frowned.

"And you took the picture at the diner too." Homestuck sighed.

"I know." Supernatural looked down. "I'm so stupid."

"Don't feel bad." Homestuck quietly said. "It's not your fault."

"Yes it is!" Supernatural sat down against the wall. "I always mess things up..."

"Why are you so hard on yourself?" Homestuck sat right next to Supernatural. "I noticed that from when we met. You always say it's your fault. Why is that?"

"....I don't want to talk about." Supernatural looked away.

"I do." Homestuck stood up and held out his hand. "Come on. Stand up and talk to me."

"Why do you care?" Supernatural glared. "You're just wasting your time."

Homestuck had a determine look on his face still having his hand out not saying a word. Supernatural hesitated but took his hand and stood up. Homestuck smiled.