Telling Hetalia

Homestuck woke up and got dressed. He still remembers what happened yesterday. Homestuck sighed, he just wants to forget about it.

"I need to tell someone." Homestuck said to himself. "Heta. He'll listen."

Homestuck grabbed his phone and went out of his room to look for Hetalia. As he was walking down the halls (idk just imagine this as a place where fandoms live and do their fandom thing) he heard singing. Homestuck smiled and ran towards the noise. He was met up with Hetalia.

"Heta!" Homestuck loudly said.

"Ah yes?" Hetalia smiled.

"I need to talk to you." Homestuck said. "In private."

"Oh ok!" Hetalia nodded. "Where to?"

"Follow me." Homestuck started to walk.

After a few minutes they arrived to the bathroom. Hetalia was confused and sighed.

"Come on I may be gay but this is what girls do Homestuck!" Hetalia crossed his arms.

"This is the safest place I could think of." Homestuck said.

"Anybody can walk in." Hetalia pointed to the door.

Right at that moment someone walked in.

"Oh hi Hamilton." Hetalia waved.

"Oh um hello." Hamilton smiled. "Am I interrupting something? I think I am so I'll see ya around Heta. I'll call you."

"Oh ok!" Hetalia softly said while smiling. "And I'll answer!"

"Yeah." Hamilton smiled. "That'll satisfy me if you do."

"O-ok!" Hetalia waved. "Bye!"

Hamilton then walked off and went somewhere else. Homestuck then turned to Hetalia.

"'And I'll answer'?" Homestuck chuckled. "What was that?"

"I don't know!" Hetalia shrugged. "It sounded better in my head.

"Well your crush seems nice." Homestuck nudged Hetalia.

"Shut up!" Hetalia laughed. "Well this isn't about me. You wanted to tell me something. What is it?"

"Well...the thing I'm about to tell you happened recently." Homestuck paused for a bit. "Last night actually. I was walking to my room after I left yours and along the way I bumped into Nat. He pinned me against the wall and I smelled alcohol. He was obviously drunk. I told him to go to his room but then he...kissed me...and after that he walked off like nothing."

"Oh my..." Hetalia looked at Homestuck. "Do you know if he means it? Or was he to drunk?"

"He was basically tripping and falling all over the place." Homestuck said. "He was too drunk. I don't think he remembers."

"Oh..." Hetalia stayed quiet for a bit. "...Do you have feelings for him? I know he's your kismesis but there could be a chance..."

"No!" Homestuck crossed his arms. "N-never in my life will I have feelings for that idiot!"

"...you can't deny how you feel Homestuck." Hetalia quietly said. "It's completely fine if you have feelings for him."

"I..." Homestuck didn't know what to say.

"You need to talk to him more!" Hetalia smiled. "Maybe he'll like you back!"

"That'll never happen." Homestuck chuckled. "He think I'm the spawn of the devil."

"Well try to be nice at least once!" Hetalia laughed. "That's the problem! Be nice and he'll like you!"

"Yeah ok sure." Homestuck chuckled . "Let's go where the other fandoms are."

"Alright." Hetalia said. "Lead the way."

Homestuck started to go to the bathroom door. When he was about to open the door somebody else opened it and bumped into Homestuck. It was Supernatural.

"Move!" Supernatural ran into a stall covering his mouth.

Then the both heard him throw up. Hetalia turned to Homestuck and told him he'll be with the other fandoms. Homestuck nodded and then he was alone.

"Ugh." Supernatural said as he came out of the stall.

"Now THAT'S disgusting." Homestuck looked at Supernatural.

"Shut it." Supernatural glared but then rinsed his mouth.

"...Y-you ok?" Homestuck asked.

Supernatural looked at Homestuck confused.

"That's weird for you to ask but I'm fine." Supernatural said as he started walking.

"What the hell even happened?" Homestuck asked to see if he remembered.

"It's really none of your business but I drank too much. Don't remember a single thing." Supernatural answered as he started heading towards the door.

Supernatural stopped next to Homestuck and looked at him.

"That's it." Supernatural said. "No need to stand there. You can leave you demon."

"Whatever idiot." Homestuck and walked off.