Nice Sleep

Hetalia went to the cafeteria and sat down at a table. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"God this is so stressful." Hetalia said to himself. "Hope I didn't make Nat upset. I couldn't tell him the truth. Heck I'm not going to spill anymore secrets anymore."

Hetalia sat there for a few minutes watching the other fandoms talk and getting their food. Soon enough he stood up from his seat and stretched.

"It's too loud here." Hetalia started walking out of the cafeteria.

Hetalia walked through the halls of the building. He was heading towards the library. It was the quietest place he could think of. He didn't want to be in his cramped room so this was the other option. Hetalia passed other fandoms and smiled at everyone. Once he arrived he picked a random book and sat down at a table. He looked at the cover and it said "The Causes of Drinking". Hetalia chuckled and opened the book. He rested his head on his right arm and started reading. With what he read so far it just talked about how alcohol affects your body. Then it got to memory. Hetalia paused. He then snapped back to reality and he quickly started to read.

"People often say that they don't remember a single thing when they were drunk. I assure you that it does happened b-"

"What are you reading?" It was the Harry Potter fandom.

Hetalia quickly closed the book and stood up to put it back. HP luckily didn't see where he put it away.

"Nothing!" Hetalia chuckled lightly. "Just something for anatomy! You know I have to practice for my drawings!"

"Ah ok." HP smiled. "Just decided to say hi. Can I sit here?"

"Uh I was actually going to leave." Hetalia nervously said.

"Oh ok!" HP nodded. "See ya then!"

Hetalia gave one last smile and left.

"Dammit!" Hetalia pouted. "I couldn't read all of it!"

Hetalia sighed and went to the lobby of the building. He sat down on one of the couches thinking. He closed his eyes. There was a tap on his shoulder. Hetalia opened his eyes and turned to look at whoever it was that tapped his shoulder. It was Sherlock.

"Hey I need to show you something." Sherlock said. "Follow me. It's in Doctor Who's room."

"Ok?" Hetalia got up and followed.

When they arrived Hetalia went in Doctor Who's room first and then Sherlock.

"What do you guy want to show me?" Hetalia asked.

Sherlock then unzipped a backpack and took out some clothes. Hetalia had wide eyes.

"Why do you guys have that...?" Hetalia asked.

"Do you know anything about this?" Sherlock asked. "We have a theory that Homestuck stayed in Nat's room."

"Guys! This is going way too far!" Hetalia groaned. "You're going to make everything worse! I think that they have enough problems! Just let it go."

"...So you don't know anything?" Sherlock tilted his head.

"Sherlock!" Doctor Who looked at him.

"What?" Sherlock just shrugged.

"...No...I don't know..." Hetalia sighed. "Just please stop trying to figure this out. Let things happen on their own. It will have a better result."

Sherlock and Doctor Who looked at each other and nodded. They took the clothes and wrapped it. Hetalia grabbed it and started heading towards Homestuck room. He knocked on the door and there was no response so he put the wrapped clothes in front of the door and left.

~~~~

Supernatural just sat in his room doing nothing. He spun around in his chair and was completely bored.

"Ugh what to do?" Supernatural groaned.

He stood up and left his room. He just decided to walk around. He felt some stares but he just ignored them. After a few minutes passed by he saw Homestuck's room. He saw something wrapped on the floor. He slowly walked towards it and he picked it up. He unwrapped it and it was Homestuck's clothes. He was about to wrap it back up but Homestuck opened the door.

"...." Homestuck looked at the clothes.

"Uh..." Supernatural felt his face burning up. "I-"

"Come on in." Homestuck said.

Supernatural did just that and sat at Homestuck's desk. Homestuck closed the door and sat on his bed.

"So..." Supernatural took a deep breath. "How was your nap?"

"It was good." Homestuck yawned. "Oh...and...thanks for finding my clothes."

"I actually just..." Supernatural paused. "You know what...you're welcome."

Homestuck just set them to the side.

"Why did you..." Supernatural thought for a bit. "Run off."

"Eh I don't know." Homestuck said. "I just didn't feel like doing anything today."

Homestck was lying.

"Oh ok..." Supernatural looked around.

It was quiet. The two just stayed there. It seemed as though they didn't mind each other's company. Homestuck got more comfortable and lied down. He stared off into space and soon enough his eyes started to close. He still so very tired. Homestuck tried to stay awake. Supernatural then sat next to him.

"Go to sleep." Supernatural smiled a bit. "I won't mind demon."

"I'm not....a....demon." Homestuck closed his eyes. "Idiot..."

Homestuck fell asleep and Supernatural smiled with the comment Homestuck made. It was nice for him hearing it for once. He felt happy. He slowly stood up and grabbed a green fluffy blanket that was near by. Supernatural took it and cover Homestuck with it. He then went back to the desk and sat down. He glanced at Homestuck every once in a while. He then rested his head in his arms. Now he was staring at Homestuck. He turned the other way and looked at some other stuff in the room. He could leave but he chose not to for some reason. He just stayed there and drifted off to sleep.

Surprise bitch another update bet you didn't see that coming

(~‾∇‾)~

Oh how proud I am and tired. Love you guys (^ω^)

Now sleep for me! See ya guys in the next update