Investigation

With Sherlock and Doctor Who (before Supernatural lost the clothes)

"Come on!" Sherlock was basically dragging Doctor Who through the halls. "We need to go to the room!"

"This is an invasion of privacy!" Doctor Who glared.

"You wanted to know if they were a thing!" Sherlock and Doctor Who stopped in front of the door. "I know the answer to that. They are NOT a thing."

"Oh come on-" Doctor Who got interrupted.

"At least not yet." Sherlock opened the door. "They do show that they might have feelings for each other."

"But why are we going into Supernatural's room?" Doctor Who asked.

"There might be clues." Sherlock simply said as he walked in the room.

"You are enjoying this aren't you?" Doctor Who chuckled.

"This is a good old mystery." Sherlock closed the door as Doctor Who got in. "Everyone is DYING to know the answer to this! And that includes me and you!"

"Ok I understand." Doctor Who laughed.

Sherlock was rummaging through Supernatural's stuff. Doctor  Who was helping as well. He then looked under the bed. Sherlock went over to the closet and looked at the top. He saw some clothes that weren't Supernatural's. He smiled and grabbed them.

"Found something!" Sherlock smiled brightly and opened his backpack. "We can leave now."

"Ok." Doctor Who walked to the door and opened it.

From there they had to talk to Homestuck and Supernatural. They had managed to leave. Sherlock and Doctor Who went to the main lobby of the building. They sat down and Sherlock opened his backpack. He took out the clothes and showed them to Doctor Who.

"Do you know what this means?" Sherlock looked at Doctor Who.

"Homestuck has been in Supernatural's room?" Doctor Who said.

"Yes but for how long?" Sherlock smiled. "Remember when Nat and Homestuck came back together. Nat said something about taking him to work. Homestuck probably stayed in his room until he had to work, which is pretty early so he slept over."

"Hm." Doctor Who smiled. "That is actually true."

"Of course it's true." Sherlock chuckled.

"So are we going to give the clothes back?" Doctor Who asked.

"Hm." Sherlock thought for a bit. "Eventually, yes. But not right now. It's too soon. It will look suspicious."

"Well what do you want to do now?" Doctor Who asked.

"You know I've been wanting to get stories from other fandoms." Sherlock slightly smiled.

"Well let's go then!" Doctor Who smiled.

Sherlock put the clothes back in the backpack. He then got up and walked up to the nearest fandom which was MLP.

"Oh hey Sherlock." MLP smiled. "You need something?"

"Um kinda yes." Sherlock said. "I want to ask you about Supernatural and Homestuck."

"Oh really?" MLP chuckled. "They have been the main thing other fandoms have been talking about. You want to know what I think or something?"

"Exactly, yes." Sherlock waited for an answer.

"Well let's see...there are some theories." MLP paused for a bit. "The one that I believe in the most is that they have some sort of feelings for each other."