Suspicion

"Ok! Ok!" Doctor Who waved his hands. "So they kissed?"

"YES!" Hetalia groaned. "I've been telling you this! Honestly I feel like a bad moirail telling you two this...all the guilt is coming to me."

"Why did you want to tell us though?" Doctor Who asked.

"People have been constantly coming up to me asking me questions about Homestuck and Nat." Hetalia sighed. "Since I'm close with Homestuck they think I know something...AND THEY ARE CORRECT! I KNOW THINGS!"

"I can confirm that." Hamilton chuckled as he kept a look out for other fandoms.

"What have you two done?" Hetalia pouted. "Sooner or later one of them is going to over hear the conversations about them and they'll be pissed. God where is Tumblr during all of these situations?"

"We're sorry." Both Sherlock and Doctor Who said quietly.

"I wonder how everyone in the computer room is doing now?" Hamilton randomly said.

"What?" Hetalia was confused. "What happened?"

"Everyone is yelling at each other about Nat and Homestuck." Hamilton answered. "At least that's what was happening the last time I was there."

Hetalia had wide eyes and looked at Doctor Who and Sherlock.  Then there was a ding. It was Hetalia's  phone. He checked it.

"CRAP!" Hetalia started running but was stopped but Hamilton.

"Where are you going?" Hamilton asked.

"THE COMPUTER ROOM WHERE HOMESTUCK IS HEADING TO RIGHT NOW!" Hetalia went out the door. "GOTTA GO!"

The rest ran with Hetalia. Hetalia was way ahead of them while the others were getting tired. Sherlock and Doctor Who fell behind and started to walk.

"At least it's not Nat going there." Sherlock chuckled.

"Going where?" Supernatural came up from behind them.

"Oh um..." Doctor Who chuckled nervously. "Where are you going?"

"The computer room. Why?" Supernatural was confused.

The two looked at each other and a drop of sweat ran down the side of their face. The two then bolted. Supernatural then just ran after them.

"WHAT IS UP WITH YOU GUYS?!" Supernatural started catching up.

"Quick what do we throw?" Doctor Who asked.

"Uh..." Sherlock paused. and started to take off his scarf that he had. "Our scarves and coats!"

"Fine!" Doctor Who took off his scarf. "Ok throw!"

The two threw their scarves and they did the same with their coats.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!" Supernatural tried to take the things they threw off.

The two kept on running and finally arrived outside of the computer room where Hetalia was trying to tell Homestuck not to go in the room.

"Why can't I go in?" Homestuck asked.

"Because it's..." Hetalia paused. "Something!"

"Heta-" Doctor Who got interrupted.

"Kinda busy right now." Hetalia said.

"Nat's coming." Sherlock said.

"You got to be fuc-" Hetalia got cut off.

"Why did you throw things at me?" Supernatural glared. "I'm just going in the computer room."

No you can't!" Sherlock stood right next to Hetalia who was blocking the door. 

Sherlock was nervous.

"Where's Hamilton?" Sherlock whispered.

The door from behind them opened.

"They are not calming down." Hamilton looked at Hetalia.

"What's all the noise about?" Homestuck asked.

"Hamilton let's switch." Hetalia glared. "I'll take care of them. Just you see."

The door then slammed shut. Everyone outside the room stood there quietly and waited for Hetalia to come back out. After a few seconds Hetalia comes back out.

"Ok!" Hetalia had a big smile. "You can come in!"

Hetalia held the door wide open and so Homestuck walked in and so did Supernatural. The others followed right behind him. Everyone stared at Supernatural and Homestuck. Hetalia then gave everyone a scary glare and they went back to their computer.

"See nothing happened." Hetalia smiled brightly. "All good. Now go do your thing Homestuck and Nat!"

Hetalia pushed Homestuck forward.

"Hey-woah..." Supernatural turned around to say something but caught Homestuck so he wouldn't fall instead.

Hetalia had wide eyes as everyone stared. There was a screech.

"Oh my god the-" A fandom was about to say something but got a glare from Hetalia. "Theeeere's a spider here! Don't worry guys I killed it!"

Homestuck backed up from Supernatural and looked around for a free computer. He found one and sat down. It was between two other fandoms. Supernatural looked around and there wasn't a free computer.

"Oh well I'll just do something else." Supernatural started to walk off.

"Oh don't worry!" A fandom that was sitting next to Homestuck got up from the computer. "I was just leaving! You can take my spot!"

"O-ok..." Supernatural slowly sat down.

The fandom smiled and started to leave. They stopped besides a fandom and whispered something then left. Hetalia smiled as he looked at everyone.

"Alright well I'm going to go!" Hetalia said and walked out.

"Uh...wait for me!" Hamilton followed but then paused to look at Sherlock and Doctor Who. "Be sure to check up on them every once in a while."

Both Sherlock and Doctor Who nodded and looked at everyone before leaving.

With Supernatural and Homestuck

So Sherlock and Doctor Who left. Supernatural made sure they did leave.

"What was up with them?" Supernatural asked Homestuck.

"I don't know Heta was acting pretty weird too." Homestuck just shrugged.

"Sherlock and Doctor Who threw their scarves and clothes at me." Supernatural rolled his eyes.

"Wow wish I could have seen that." Homestuck chuckled.

From there those two just worked on the computer for a few minutes. 

"Hey what was happening before Homestuck and I came into this room?" Supernatural asked the fandom that was sitting next to him which was Dangan Ronpa.

"Oh um nothing really." Dangan Ronpa chuckled nervously. 

"Hetalia seemed to be glaring at everyone though..." Supernatural tilted his head.

"Oh maybe his day hasn't been the best?" Dangan Ronpa smiled a bit.

"Maybe." Supernatural just shrugged. "It just's weird...what about you?"

"Me?" Homestuck looked at Supernatural.

"Yes." Supernatural nodded. 

"Well Hetalia would have told me why he would be acting that way." Homestuck said. "So he probably isn't having a bad day."

"Strange." Supernatural sighed. "Wonder what is going on with them today. I feel like everyone is talking about us."

"You're just paranoid." Homestuck chuckled. "What's so interesting about us?"