Extra *wink wink*

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT JUST STOP READING I'M SORRY! AND I'M PROBABLY NOT GOOD AT WRITING THIS STUFF EITHER SO AGAIN I AM SORRY! Ok carry on.

Homestuck and Supernatural were in a room. Supernatural's room to be exact. Homestuck was lying down on Supernatural's bed going through his phone. Supernatural was looking at Homestuck.

"So I've been thinking." Supernatural started. "We've been together for-"

"I know where this is going." Homestuck chuckled.

Homestuck walked over to Supernatural and sat on his lap.

"You want to...get sexual?" Homestuck whispered.

"Uh well I mean..." Supernatural chuckled. "If you want to. I just want to be sure you're ok with it. Cause I'm a gentleman you know and I am kind and make sure that the person I like is fine with it and that you have the best time of your life and-"

"You're rambling." Homestuck smiled. "Go ahead do what you want. I'm fine with it."

Supernatural smiled and kissed him. Supernatural licked Homestuck's lips asking for entrance. Homestuck smiled and kept his mouth closed teasing him. Supernatural smirked and raised his hands up to Homestuck's horns. He grabbed one and started rubbing it.

"A-ah~" Homestuck moaned.

Supernatural took this chance to put his tongue in. Homestuck grabbed on to Supernatural as he picked up Homestuck and lied him down on the bed. Supernatural got on top of Homestuck taking off his coat and shirt in the process. Supernatural started kissing Homestuck's neck. Homestuck wanted more so he grabbed Supernatural's hand and brought it up to his horn. Homestuck moaned softly.

"Wow." Supernatural chuckled. "I guess you're HORNY." (Sorry I had to)

Everything stopped and it was quiet. Homestuck looked at Supernatural and Supernatural looked at Homestuck.

"Ignore what I just said sorry." Supernatural went back to what he was doing.

Homestuck just smiled. Supernatural started to pull up Homestuck's shirt. Homestuck took it off and then kissed Supernatural. Homestuck wrapped his arms around Supernaturals neck then Supernatural grabbed Homestuck's horn and rubbed it. 

"Ngh~" Homestuck hugged Supernatural tighter. 

Homestuck brought his hand slowly down to Supernatural's pants and put his hands inside his pants and grabbed his member.

"Ah shit~" Supernatural moaned and started to take his pants and boxers off. The same with Homestuck.

Supernatural grabbed Homestuck's legs and spread them. Supernatural put his member in Homestuck's entranced. As he did that Homestuck arched his back moaning. Supernatural started to thrust slowly. Homestuck grabbed one of his horns and moaned even louder. He had one eye opened and looked at Supernatural. Supernatural was red as he looked at Homestuck.

"N-nat faster~" Homestuck moaned out. "H-harder please~"

Supernatural smiled and did just that. Homestuck grabbed one of Supernatural's hands and brought it up to the horn he wasn't grabbing. 

"Aah~" Homestuck bit his lip. "Nat yes~ N-Nat~"

Supernatural turned even redder as Homestuck started to say his name. Supernatural was thrusting fast as Homestuck had asked. With every thrust Homestuck moaned and it seem like he was getting louder each time.

"W-wait~" Homestuck moaned. "Can I uh..."

Homestuck felt his face get warm.

"I mean it's if you want to." Homestuck looked away. 

Supernatural was panting and he tilted his head but then got it. He smiled and nodded. He brought his member out. Homestuck got on his knees and grabbed Supernatural's member and brought his face up to it. He licked the tip and Supernatural bit his lip. Homestuck put it in his mouth and started to go up and down. Supernatural grabbed Homestuck's horn.

"Mmm~" Homesuck moaned as he continued to what he was doing.

"Oh god~" Supernatural was panting. "Shit~"

Homestuck stopped and was panting. He got on top of him and put Supernatural's member in. He went up and down. Homestuck moaned and grabbed onto Supernatural. Supernatural grabbed Homestuck's hips and was moaning a bit as well. After some time Supernatural was nearly at his climax.

"Homestuck~" Supernatura panted. "I'm gonna ah~"

Supernatural released. Homestuck got off and kissed Supernatural.

"You were great." Homestuck panted.

"Same with you." Supernatural pecked him on the lips.

The two lied down together and covered themselves with a blanket.

"I love you." Homestuck smiled.

"I love you too." Supernatural smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

Oh my god haha hope you enjoyed. Like I said I'm not good at writing this kind of stuff. Anyways thank you for reading this book and thank you for the support. If you have a suggestion for another book you can tell me. I won't mind and sorry if I don't do your idea or anything.

Oh and here's a picture of what I was thinking during a specific part that made me laugh

K I'm not funny I know.