The Party

"Wait what?" Hetalia sounded worried. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"Just come here...." Homestuck quietly said.

"On my way." Hetalia quickly hung up.

Homestuck threw his phone on the bed and sat down on the floor with his knees to his chest. He looked down at the floor and felt a tear run down his cheek.

"I hate him..." Homestuck whimpered. "He hurt me...and it hurts so bad...I hate this."

After a few minutes later Homestuck finally calmed down.

"Ugh I hate this he's so stupid!" Homestuck stood up. 

Homestuck then heard a knock. He opened the door and it was Heta.

"Hey what happened?" Hetalia asked as he walked in. "I tried to come here as fast as I can."

"Nat accused me of starting some rumors." Homestuck sighed. "He overheard some fandoms talking about us and I guess he got mad about it and someone heard you talking Heta...about me and Nat kissing on that night..."

"What?" Hetalia had wide eyes. "There was no one in the bathroom and Hamilton was on look out."

"Did you check the stalls?" Homestuck asked.

"Oh shit..." Hetalia panicked. "I am so sorry! I should have been thorough! I'm so stupid! This was my fault!"

"Hey it's fine." Homestuck grabbed Hetalia. "You didn't mean to start all this."

"Well...what did he exactly say?" Hetalia asked.

"That he didn't want me to talk to him again." Homestuck looked at the ground. "He sort of threatened me and said that he is done with me."

"I am so sorry." Hetalia hugged Homestuck.

Homestuck hugged back.

"Thank you for coming here and comforting me." Homestuck smiled and held onto Hetalia tighter. "You're the best moirail."

Hetalia chuckled and back up.

"I know." Hetalia laughed. 

"Anyways, you have different types of clothes now wow." Homestuck smiled.

"Oh yeah." Hetalia smiled back. "I know. I had a jean jacket, pins and patches of my little show so I decided to put them all together so I look more of a nerd but that's ok Hamilton said I looked cute."

"Well you do." Homestuck laughed.

"I see you took my advice." Hetalia said. "You look nice."

"Thanks." Homestuck took a deep breath. "Anyways. Don't we need to go to the cafeteria?"

"Right." Hetalia nodded. "Let's go then."

The two walked out of the room and headed towards the cafeteria. Once they were nearly there Hetalia started to talk.

"Are you going to be ok?" Hetalia asked. "You know Nat is going to have to be there."

"I know." Homestuck sighed. "He'll just avoid me. So I'll do the same."

"OFF told me that you two are going to help fix some things up..." Hetalia said awkwardly.

"Son of a-" Homestuck was interrupted by a voice.

"Ah you guys are here." It was OFF. "So Homestuck you're going to have to he-"

"Yeah I got it..." Homestuck said quietly and walked in the cafeteria.

Homestuck's heart was pounding as he saw Supernatural. He was setting up the chairs. Supernatural turned his head and saw Homestuck.

"What did I tell you?" Supernatural glared.