Apologies

Homestuck was sleeping soundly until he was woken up by someone knocking on his door. He groaned and sat up.

"Must be Heta." Homestuck yawned and walked towards the door.

Once he opened it he saw Supernatural. They looked at each other and once Supernatural was about to say something Homestuck started to close the door.

"Wait!" Supernatural put his foot in front of the door. "Let me explain myself!"

"No." Homestuck bluntly said. "Go away."

"Please!" Supernatural tried forcing the door open.

"I already said no!" Homestuck managed to close the door and lock it.

There was banging on the door and Homestuck just leaned against it.

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU IN." Homestuck yelled.

Homestuck put his ear against the door and heard paper being taken out. He kept on listening and then he heard some taps on the door.

"He must be writing something..." Homestuck sat in front of the door.

Then a paper was slid under the door. Homestuck grabbed it and it was a note. It said:

"Will this work?"

Homestuck looked at it and got up to get a pencil and something to write on. Once he got them he sat back down and wrote something and slid it back. This went on for a few minutes.

"Sure."

"Ok look I'm sorry about calling your bestfriend pathetic."

"Nope explain yourself. I will not accept your apology."

"I only said it to get you angry that's why. Nothing else. He really is an amazing person."

"Damn right he is."

"So again, I am really, truly sorry."

"I guess I can accept your apology. Just don't do that again cause you know what will happen. Anyways you still have coffee on you?"

"Can I come in to tell you?"

"Alright just don't kill me."

Homestuck stood up and opened the door. He then went back to his bed. Supernatural came in and sat down next to Homestuck.

"So you changed since you don't have any stains on you." Homestuck said.

"Of course I changed." Supernatural said. "Why would I be walking around with coffee stains?"

"I don't know I just thought I wasn't out for too long." Homestuck said.

"So you were sleeping?" Supernatural said. "Cause I came by earlier after what happened and you didn't answer."

"Yeah I was taking a nap." Homestuck chuckled. "Anyways can I ask you a question?"

"You just did." Supernatural chuckled.

Homestuck glared at him.

"Ok ok go on shoot." Supernatural rolled his eyes.

"You don't remember anything at all yesterday night?" Homestuck asked. "Anything at all?"

"No." Supernatural simply said. "Didn't I tell you earlier today that I don't remember?"

"Just wanted to make sure." Homestuck said crossing his arms. "You could be lying for all I know."

"Why do you want to know?" Supernatural asked. "Did I do something or what?"

"J-just curious." Homestuck looked the other way. "You do stupid things."

"Of course I do." Supernatural sighed. "That's what you always say. Honestly I don't remember a thing."

"Alright." Homestuck said.

The two just sat there not saying anything. Supernatural just looked around not knowing what to do. Same with Homestuck.

"Uh so yeah...I'm gonna go." Supernatural got up and walked out of the room without saying anything else.

When Supernatural left Hetalia came in the room with some cookies while looking at Supernatural as he walked off.

"...." Hetalia looked at Homestuck. "What happened?"

"He apologized." Homestuck answered.

"Oh cool!" Hetalia smiled as he closed the door. "How'd it go?"

"Good I guess." Homestuck smiled a bit. "No fighting or anything."

"Oh that's good." Hetalia put the cookies on Homestuck's desk. "I bet you were nervous."

"No I wasn't!" Homestuck crossed his arms. "Anyways I'm fine now."

"Oh ok." Hetalia smiled. "You still want the cookies?"

"Hell yes I do." Homestuck chuckled and grabbed the plate. "I deserve it."