Drama

This is going to be a long chapter (somewhat) so grab a snack or whatever.

Supernatural and Homestuck looked at each other and everyone else at the table was looking at the two.

"We just happened to come in at the same time." Homestuck awkwardly smiled.

"I thought you were going to come back when the party starts Nat." Sherlock said.

Hetalia just put his face in his hands getting frustrated.

"Well I decided I was hungry." Supernatural answered.

"I see." Sherlock squinted a bit. "Alright then."

Everyone was quiet. It was really awkward and Supernatural and Homestuck didn't know how to get rid of that feeling. Hetalia then chuckled nervously and decided to fix everything.

"So are we excited for the party guys?" Hetalia asked.

There was no answer for a few seconds only whispering.

"Uh I am!" OFF answered with an awkward chuckle. "You know I'm excited for the food!"

"I know right!" Hetalia forced a smile and then looked at the others who were sitting at the table

"Me too." Homestuck laughed. "A cupcake sounds nice right now."

"What are you excited for Nat?" Hetalia asked.

"I guess for the food too." Supernatural laughed. "You know I usually don't go to these parties often but when I do it's usually because of the beer too."

"I'm glad you're coming Nat." OFF said.

Supernatural nodded and smiled.

"Well everyone, you can go do whatever you-" OFF was interrupted by the fandoms who started to run off quickly except the big five. "want..."

OFF took a deep breath.

"COME BACK BEFORE THE PARTY STARTS." OFF yelled as soon as they ran through the doors. "Ugh...hope they heard me. Anyways as for the rest of you if you see them please remind them about coming back before the party and that goes for you too. And that's about it, you guys can leave now."

They all nodded and started to walk off as a group. Supernatural and Hetalia finished their pizza and threw away their paper plates in the trash that were by the doors. The five walked through the halls until they reached the lobby. Every fandom seemed to be there and some of them were in groups talking about something. The five sat down on the couches that were empty. Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who sat on one couch and Homestuck and Hetalia sat on another.

"When does the party start?" Homestuck asked.

"Um at like..." Hetalia checked his phone. "Holy crap 3 hours. Wow time flew by."

"So 7:00?" Homestuck looked at Hetalia.

"Yup." Hetalia smiled.

"Well I'm going to take a shower and maybe sleep for an hour or so." Homestuck stretched.

"You sleep a lot." Supernatural chuckled. 

"Yeah yeah I know." Homestuck smiled. "Oh do we need to dress nice or...?"

"It's casual." Hetalia answered. "But please wear something else other than that shirt."

"What why?" Homestuck pouted.

"You always wear that shirt." Hetalia frowned a bit. "Do something a little different. Wear a hoodie or a sweater that you have. You know you look very good in red. Oh I know wear the heart hoodie. That's very nice and you look really nice in it too."