More Problems

"Well we seem to be interesting because everyone is looking at us." Supernatural shifted in his seat. "It's making me uncomfortable...maybe we should I don't know...avoid each other."

"What?" Homestuck asked shocked. "Why?"

"I don't know." Supernatural whispered as he shrugged. "Maybe just go back to normal."

"I uh...sure." Homestuck nodded slightly. 

"Demon." Supernatural said smiling a bit.

"...." Homestuck stayed quiet this time.

Homestuck stood up and left the room leaving Supernatural confused. As Homestuck left the room he saw Hetalia talking to Hamilton. Hetalia looked at him and smiled.

"Hey Home-" Hetalia got interrupted.

"Not right now." Homestuck zoomed past Hetalia.

Hetalia stood there watching Homestuck walk away quickly. He then turned to Hamilton and went in the computer room. When he walked in everyone turned to look at him for a moment then turned back to their computer screens. He walked up to a random fandom which was the OFF fandom. He was the one sitting on the right side of Homestuck.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Hetalia whispered so Supernatural wouldn't hear.

OFF nodded and followed Hetalia out of the room. Once they were out Hetalia looked at OFF.

"I know you're not much of a talker but what happened in there with Homestuck and Nat?" Hetalia asked worried. "Did everyone act stupid or what?"

"From what I heard with their whispering Nat said that they should probably avoid each other more and go back to how they were before." OFF answered. "Then Nat said 'demon' to him and Homestuck didn't say anything which was strange since he usually says something. He just left. He looked upset."

"Why...why did Nat say that?" Hetalia asked.

"Everyone was staring at the two and he felt uncomfortable." OFF said. "Maybe he just wanted it to stop."

Hetalia sighed.

"Thanks." Hetalia smiled a bit.

"Glad I could help." OFF nodded.

Hetalia started to walk off.

"And Heta." OFF stopped Hetalia. "I know what happened between the two...on the night you and Homestuck hung out."

"W-what?" Hetalia had wide eyes. "How did you-"

"I saw it happened." OFF interrupted him. "I respect their privacy...and I'm not one to gossip.  Anyways there's another thing. There's going to be a sort of party tomorrow. I'm sure you know about it but it's in the cafeteria. We need some help setting it up tomorrow so if you don't mind please help and bring Homestuck along."

"Oh ok." Hetalia smiled. "Will do."

"Anyways hope everything turns out ok." OFF said before walking off.

"Thank you." Hetalia sighed with relief.

OFF nodded and walked off into the computer room. Hetalia then tried looking for Homestuck. He went to Homestuck's room and knocked. Luckily Homestuck answered. 

"Heta-" Homestuck got interrupted.

"Let's just talk." Hetalia said. "....Please?"

"....Come on in." Homestuck stepped to the side.

Hetalia walked in and Homestuck sat down on his bed.

"What do you want to know?" Homestuck asked.