Prologue

Homestuck was going to his room since it was getting late. He was hanging out with Hetalia and didn't seem to notice the time go by. He really had a good time. As he was walking he got a text from Hetalia.

Heta: Hey! Had a really great time! Have a great night!

Homestuck smiled and put his phone away. He's happy he has a really amazing moirail like Hetalia. He wouldn't know what he would do with out him. As Homestuck was in his thoughts he suddenly got pushed against the wall. He looked at the person who did it and he glared.

"What is it now?" Homestuck rolled his eyes.

"Demon..." Supernatural said softly.

"Ugh you reek of alcohol." Homestuck sighed. "Go to your room. It's clear that you're not sober."

Homestuck tried to move but couldn't.

"Could you let go?" Homestuck glared. "I really don't want to-"

Homestuck was interrupted by a pair of lips. He was surprised. What was he supposed to do? He didn't even know. After a few seconds Supernatural backed away and walked off stumbling on his own feet. Homestuck stood there silent and watched. He felt his face heat up. Homestuck was confused. Why does he feel the way he feels? Sad.

"He won't remember..." Homestuck sighed. "Idiot...such an idiot for playing with my emotions..."

Homestuck crossed his arms and continued walking to his room.

As Homestuck arrived to his room he changed into his pajamas and went on his bed. He covered himself with the blanket and looked at the ceiling, thinking.

"Why did that have to happen? I wish it didn't. I don't even know how he feels anymore. He was definitely drunk. He won't remember a thing. Why am I even thinking about it? It's no big deal. I refuse to believe that I have feelings for that complete idiot. He's my kismesis for gods sake! This need to stop! I need to try...I can't have feelings for him. I need to forget that that happened. I hate him. At least I think I do..."

Dedicated to TheGodOfShiping ! Hope you like it! Will continue it for sure!