Acknowledgements

The " First draft " of the Novel " Lawyer Levi " which has the plot and story line suitable for the genre " Drama " or " Classic " , started at the beginning of October, 2016. Despite of the Novel's first writing ended in November, the " Second draft " and " Revision " was hindered due to untimely exams and other appropriate excuses.

Firstly and specifically, special thanks to my dear and not so near " Hansa " who has blessed me with her constant approvals from her place. To Mrs. Nehara, the greatest Diner lady in the world, who never hesitated to spoil me with more than enough coffee.

Secondary wave of thanks and appreciation are aimed at all the people whom I see on a daily basis and who have also provided their characteristics, traits and life events to add as irresistible story events.

Much love and gratefulness to Mr. Jackie Hemphrey, a man who had taught me more than anyone else.

To my family and their countless disturbance, a feature which blocked the progress of the book more than I would like.

And to draw conclusion to the long list of gratitude; To Eden, the one and only, who has always been the contour of my inspiration and never backed away from being a Muse in my troubled life.

Sincerely,
Frank Davies.