Sensuous Woman

She was brooding disconnectedly beside a tungsten lamp and I only came to discover her existence in the room beside the lounge when I tiptoed through the open hall, careful not to be spotted by the tall blonde who shifted impatiently on the balcony couch for my return.

I was failing to spot anyone because she reserved herself from making the smallest snicker of any sound whilst being stationary beside the light in a somewhat empty room and was just being accompanied by the faceless furniture.

The bathroom was my destination and for my idea of being alone I left the door swinging to disclosed privacy as I gave myself a bout of huddled pep talk that I had become used to in the previous months.

" Percy that bastard ! " I sighed heavily and tried to wipe the blotch of my travelling soot of the train and the eternal signature of dysphoria.

" What am I even doing here? " I ceased to fume softly, thinking the other room had only contained my recluse soul.

Then came the Spritzer and it went down my throat like a soothing waterfall which I came to discover in alcohol. I admit, the memory of taking the painkillers rapidly in the morning had dispersed my mind's attic but still existed in my bloodline. The touch of alcohol just gave it a necessary shove to perform the inevitability.

The dry heaves added to the long chart of discomfort when I first noticed the woman's abrupt face beside the lamp. The glow that emitted on her eyes seemed to produce a swelling embarrassment as I understood that she might have heard everything and already landed on the judgement of taking me as a loony, like all the educated people like to do.

But the vomit expressed it's urgency before I could present her with an apology and a haughty explanation of my rude remarks.

My knees went weak and I was wondering how soft and white the carpet was as my stomach shot more wretched vowels out of my mouth.

Fortunately, there was not a trace of digested food in my stomach and for the day's starvation, nothing erupted out of my mouth like a volcano and the white carpet continued being white.

She must have said something introductory before I could get a hold of myself, I felt her warm hands, not cupped but holding my head in a tight grip as I wretched more when only a few lines of sticky drool decided to depart from my mouth.

She was remarking something ordinary then something medical and I groaned unintelligibly as I rolled over to lie on my back.

Her face had the mix of confusion and mature worry, through the lines of the tungsten light, it became enchanting in a straight way since the unannounced violation in my body left me in a longing state of yearning for comfort. An array of loose hair fell down for the sake of gravity on the edge of a traditional turtleneck which lacked glamour and ravishment in every sector.

The last thing I felt was her warm hands on my neck and the last fluttering of sound came to me along with Percy's face as he materialized out of the thin air with a worried complexion.

" Oh, Junith. What has he done now? "