Introduction

Chapter 3.

I reach out for my cloves, only to find out that is nothing on the chair. I was wearing only the boxers... On the side of the bed I found a huge size bathrobe. I putted it on, and there were a place for another me inside. But I didn't care, it was warm, that's all that was important. It was not cold, but I was still shaking. Probably from hunger. I felt like I could eat a cow.
Slowly and carefully I opened the door to the next room. It looked like living room, big one. There were no lights on, only the fireplace. Small, almost tiny fire was still dancing inside.
On the big sofa, in front of the fireplace was a woman lying. Looks like she is in a deep sleep. I got closer, and I remembered - she was in my dream. So it wasn't a dream, after all!
Still wearing blue jeans and white shirt. So it was today. May be. I need to eat something, otherwise I couldn't "move"my brain...

-Where the hell is the kitchen?....I thought I said to myself, but at the same moment I heard a reply:
- Take a bit left when you pass the steps. It's level up. How are you? Feeling any better?

Her English was perfect. Mine wasn't, but I could make a decent conversation.
- Hungry. Right now this is all I can tell you....But...Who are you? Where am I?
- Let's have a talk while we eat. My name is Airyne. Airyne Dawson.
-I am Ji Young, -I said quietly. I was kind off embarrassed..
-Yeah, I know, - she answered and turned on the lights....