Back Home

Chapter 32

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to South Korea! Our plain is going to land in Seoul - Incheon International Airport in 30 minutes .."...

- We are home, bro...,- Taeyang was squeezing my hand, I was just looking outside - Seoul was down there... I think I realy missed my city.
As we stepped outside the airport it was a huge amount of people, waiting for us. Some one probably posted out our arrival day...Seungri..
So much noise! I already forgot this sound....Oh, Yea...I missed this! I missed you all!
We got in to a van and I closed my eyes. It all looks like a dream now: me, living in Europe for almost half a year, people I've met, things I've been through. Airy...
I shaked my head and pulled the hat down to my nose. I didn't want to talk, just to sleep. Wake me when we home...
I swear, I could still smell the wafer and black coffee from the "Karl's place". And i could see Airy, sitting near me on the bed, touching my face, telling goodbye...
I never found the strength to look at her, so I played asleep.. I couldn't say goodbye. She was way stronger than me, this women.

Is it ever gonna let me go?...

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her story.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Airy, baby, wake up!, - Yuko was shaking my shoulder so violently, I thought she is going to break it...
- Easy girl, I am not made of rubber!, - I pushed her away and made an attempt to get up. Wow, it's gonna hurt....
Last night....
I could still smell him on my skin. His arms on my hips, and hear his voice in my ears...oh, and his lips.....Wow, shit.....I sqweezed my head so hard, it hurts.
- What happened?,- she was worried, and I had to explain, before she panics...
- Are they gone?, - I asked quietly. Like he could hear me...
-Yes, about an hour ago. What the hell happened? You slept for almost all day, I was sure you took a sleeping pill... Are you alright?

I couldn't say for sure, not now, when I'm all emotional. I'll tell tomorrow. No, may be not so fast...
Last night I promised myself to let him go for good. Now - I was proud of miself...
Basicly, I did something impossible. I mean, - how can you let go to someone like him? How can you forget all this? All those long months, since I found out who he is, I was trying to keep a distance between us. I was holding back as long as i could, but i guess it wasn't enough. He broke my defence, the wall I was building, and it crumbled down to my feet. And now he is gone, back to his life, and I am here. Alone again. It never should come to this...
I better be back to sleep...
"I touched his hair, face, lowered and kissed him on the lips. He slept in my bed, for one last time. And I was there to say goodbye, so that's what I did. Goodbye, Kwon JiYoung. When you'll open your eyes, please, forget it all and go. Be who you are; - the impossible, incredible, charismatic, dark and shine G- Dragon. I can promise, I will forget you one day. So you do the same, forget and go on!"
I was talking, and feeling of a great loss was growing inside my chest, almost blowing it up...I know that feeling....
- Mike, she is asleep again,- that was Yuko, and her voice was trembling...,- I think we are in trouble. She is crying at her sleep, that doesn't happen for years! I don't know what to do! What should we do?...,- she was talking on the phone, and it seems she got the answer, because she got up from the bed and left the room. I am not sleeping. I just feel so tired. No,I feel dead....