Getting clearer...

Chapter 4.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the headache to hit me again, but the light was not that bright. When I opened them, she was standing right in front of me, looking straight in to my face.

- Can you move, please?..-, I was standing on her way to the fridge.
- Yeah, sure,..- I moved a step and turned around to see what she was doing. The moment she passed me,I felt something. Something strange, like long forgotten....
Well... Fu..k it, it's all far from being normal, anyway...

- So, how did I get here?..., the question sounds weird, but I got to ask...
- You really don't remember? Nothing?., - she was looking at me, no blinking, just stearing.
- No, - that was true..

- I found you on the street, near my bar enterence. Two chinese ladies were trying to get a cab and then to put you in, but you were resisting. It looked strange, so I asked them if I could help. They seemed bothered, I backed off. Finaly, they got in to a cab, living you behind. Not before all of them took a picture with you on a cellphone.
-What???
I can't remember any of this.....I tryed to, I really did, but it was all black...

- As they left - you fell down. So I called security to help me and we got you inside. It was raining, you were wet and totally waisted.

It was a big question on my face, so she explained:
- I mean you passed out. Completely gone. So we just left you to be inside the bar, until you wake up.
She kept speaking, i was trying to remember...
- Mike came to me later, and told me that you doesn't look good. Like you've been drugged...We don't do drugs, even marijuana is not allowed at my place, so I knew it was not from here. I tell you honestly? I had to call a police right away, but I didn't...

-Thanks for not doing it,....- what else could I say???

- Mike is the one you have to thank. He noticed your very expensive watch and check you for documents. There were no passport or ID, but lots of cash and credit cards. So we thought those young girls wanted to robe you. I preferred to wait untii you wake up.

"They probably recognized me"!!!! All I could think about right now is pictures. They've been taking pictures....
I was looking around for a computer or phone, to check on the net. Stop......my cell. Where is my cell??? No way. I couldn't have lost it?!!!!
She was looking at me, and my face probably was changing colours for last few minutes.

-Your cell is here.,- she was holding my phone. But it's broken. We tryed to find enything about you, at the moment we knew you were drugged.But it was dead.
-Drugged??? - I was shocked....
-Yes. Havyly. Probably, by those young ladies...
" What the fuck????" Drugged????

-As you past out, I called my doctor. Drugs are problem out here, it is bad for business, - she explained.
-My place have a good reputation, gained with years of hard working. So I didn't get you to the hospital, because it means police involved. No way it's gonna happend.

-And?.....-, my voice was quiet, filled with fear.
- You didn't die...., she was looking at me. I didn't know what to say. To thank her, to laugh, or to cry...

-My doctor runed a few blood tests, to be sure what are we dealing with. It came out to be RD.
-What is this?....,-it sounded unfamiliar.
-Known as "Rapest Drug". Usually it is not that violent. You got an allergic reaction, that was his diagnosis...

I was sitting quietly, trying to remember enything. Total blackout. Nothing there.
Uncontrolably, my body starts shaking...Now I am afraid....