Tears of joy

Chapter 20
>>>>>>>>

We all stood outside, waiting for Karl and Ruth. We decided to go on Christmas shopping, it was the day before it.
I took my wallet; I decided to buy something for all my friends, even if they are not here.
The place was huge and beautiful, - Christmas fair in Europe!
I've got a nice wine for TOP – it was a rear bottle of 1992 Bordeaux. I found a funny sweater and a pair of socks for Ri Ri.
Taeyang  - I've got a hand drown picture of Christmas miracle for him. I knew he will love this, it was really special. He likes that kind of stuff. Deasung – this guy is not so hard to please, just give him a hug....

I saw my reflection at one of the windows – I was smiling…I liked this.

So Dae…. What should I get you? ….
I turned around looking for Airy, she wasn't near me. I could swear, she was here moment ago...
I turned again, looking for her. I saw Karl and Ruth, standing near the furniture shop. Then I saw Mike, holding someone's child and smiling to his wife. Where the hell is she?

And than I saw her hand, holding to some guy's neck. He was standing with his back to me, and he was so huge, I couldn't see Airy. They stood steal, holding each other. Or it was him holding her. He was so big I could barely see her in his hands.
I got closer, now I could hear them talking to each other. Dutch. Wonderful, I can't understand a shit. This was disturbing.
Is it all? Come on, Kwon JiYong ...you are jealous...!
- Airy, I need you for a second....? , - it was my voice. Why I said that?

She let go of Mister Big Guy and looked at me. She was blushing. What??? I took her hand and pulled her towards me.
- Ji? .....what is going on?,- she was staring at me, I was staring at him. He smiled, said something in Dutch and gave her a car key. What is going on??? .....
OK, calm down. It's a car key, not a hotel room key. Nothing is there....And if there is something??? Who are you to interrupt??
- JiYong? What is going on?,- she was looking at me, and I just turned around and went away. Better, before I do or say something stuped....
........
I got a nice, Holland style bed cover for Daesung. It was so beautiful, I almost saved it for myself...
.......

We got home really late, so everybody just said goodnight and went for the rooms. I was sitting on the bed, looking at all the presents I bought. I decided to put Airy's under the tree.
I stepped in to the living room:  it was almost dark, just the tree lights were blinking, making the room glow. It was one door opened,and it was Airy's room. I got there really quite, she never heard me coming, but I overheard her conversation with someone...
- OK, I'll be there on time. No, I will get going as long as everyone falling asleep......Yes. Yes. OK. See you soon! She hanged up.
She was looking on the car keys in her hand. Smiling? ...
I got back to my room, feeling like I got a punch on my stomach. She is a free woman, who are you to judge?...
I must be sleeping for a while, because when I woke up I herd voices. I could hear Airy.
She was giggling quietly, there was a men voice to. They were talking and laughing, and I just saw one picture in front of my eyes....Mister Big Guy, Airy sitting on top of him... He is kissing her......Shit!!!
Next moment I opened my door and stepped in to the living room. She was standing in the middle of it, holding a big box, trying to wrap it with a red sparkling paper. Becide her, there were another 2 man in the room....
- Aiiisshhhh.....I told you, we were to loud!!! ,.
What??? I could swear that was Korean!!!! .....
I got to hold to something, because my head was spinning. ...

- Merry Christmas, hyun....Seungri was standing in front of me, with his arms opened.
I stood like a tree, I couldn't even blink....
- You all clowns, do you want him to die of a heart attack??
My best friend rised a hand with two fingers crossed...
- Happy Christmas, bro...So, how you've been doing?....