The finding

Chapter 16

>>>>>>>>>>

At this point I wasn't able to control myself - I pressed her to the bed with all my weight.
- It will be no way back - do you understand that? This time I won't be able to stop,- I said, kissing her on the neck.
- Then don't...,- she arched, allowing me to kiss her again....her shorts were already on the floor, I was trying to undress myself.
Finally, success! Her eyes turned from green to almost black, she upped to kiss me and I lifted her, returning the kiss... moan escaped her throat; I could feel - she was ready for me.... I pulled her shirt up, exposing small, beautiful breasts. My hands were all over it, and I down to kiss.....oh, damn...I wanted her so much!!!...
In a split second I was inside her, and all could hear was my own bestial roar......

>>>>>>>

- JiYong? Are you awake? Ji? What's wrong? ,- Airy was sitting on the side, looking worried.
God! It was a dream????That was a hell of a dream then!!! Shit! What's happening to me???
She must of seen my scary look, so she took my hand and said quietly:,
- Its okay, nothing happened. It might be a nightmare...
I pulled my hand quickly and covered myself with the blanked to my nose..... This is creepy.....

- I will make breakfast, you - shower!. I will be waiting for you downstairs!, - she left the room and I breathed out.... I was suffocating... Shower....Very good idea!...
The water was so cold, I almost screamed out.... But I needed it.
When finished, I looked at my reflection at the mirror. Dark circles around the eyes, three-day stubble... I need to shave. And what's with the hair?? Too long...
By the time I got to the kitchen she was finished with the food.
- Wow, it takes me a quarter of the time you took to shower...,- she was smiling.
- Anyway - I am done eating, and I have to go. Your food is on the table. Anything else you need?

- Hmm, where can I get a proper haircut? - I wasn't looking at her. Awkward.

- At Zoila's. She is nice and professional. I am her client for last 4 years. I will leave her card on the table by the door. Just give it to the taxi driver.
.......
I liked how her hair was done. So I decided on whatever she suggested, and thanked her in my heart for finishing with her breakfast. I was hungry, but I probably couldn't put a crumb in my mouth in front of her...
>>>>>>>>>
Zoila was nice, and probably lesbian. She was covered with tattoos, (some of which were, really funky), and she had a short hair colored almost orange. I had this color once, I liked it. Suddenly, I thought of doing something "crazy" with my hair....Why not? It all looks good on me, anyways! I winked to my reflection, and gave Zoila my firm smile. Sitting in this chair was throwing me back 3 years.....
Our last concert in Seoul. We've got ready, everybody were laughing, Daesung was filming it all with his camera, asking funny questions. I was stuck in my phone, texting Nana, so I just waved him and kept with my business. My hairdresser asked of me to pull my head up, so she could finish. I was angry with her, interrupting MY conversation with MY girl. She finished crying that day, but I didn't really care... nothing was more important, then my own feelings....She was a nice girl, working with me for 7 years. So the other one, and my personal assistant, and my driver, and YG... And my precious brothers.. My God, I miss them all so much!!!
I shacked my head, to get rid of those memories.
So, shell we? ...